Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[EphemerA]FMW'Skin-DUNE Set

by teru_k Posted 25th Sep 2008 at 7:02 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2011 at 4:56 PM by Phaenoh : fixing typos ;)

212 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 144 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Test Subject
#51 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 5:54 PM
y el chocolate? A mi me gusta el chocolate!!!!!
Thanks they are beautiful!!!!!! but I am greedy!!!! can I have chocolate? Or deep Moka?

As you sow, so shall you reap.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 5:55 PM
Yeaaah, another TK's skintone!
Test Subject
#53 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 6:38 PM
Omg, these are simply gorgeous, Teru.
Thank you so much for sharing. ^-^!

I'm sorry to hear that someone was stealing your work, without permission.
People need to realize the hard work put into each creation.
Give credit, where credit is due.
It's respectful and not that hard.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 6:48 PM
Ughh... there is a problem with the .rar, I cant open none of them, there is and error with the files
Field Researcher
#55 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 7:02 PM
Thank you so much!:D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 4:47 AM
These look exquisite. If they are ever made into defaults/are geneticized, I'd love them in my game. <3
Forum Resident
#58 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 4:59 AM
While I disagree with your new policy, as I don't think that it's fair to punish all the fans of your work because of one idiot who claimed your work as his own, I have to say that these skins are gorgeous. Unfortunately, I won't be downloading, since I've always loved having blends of your beautiful skintones, and this new policy leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :3
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 4:33 PM Last edited by erinmblair : 27th Sep 2008 at 7:55 PM. Reason: Added a link
Teru, who is this person that did this? Did you email this person? You could have got this person to take down the "stolen work" or at least, give credit and a link to you. You could have gotten the Animal Army from Insimenater to go to the bat for you. That way the evil brat who had done this will get many ANGRY emails in their inbox and it won't be pretty!

I do think you should allow recolors because there needs to be a more complete set. If they give you credit and a link to you, at least. I sure hope you'll rethink your policy. Don't let one evil jerk to make you rethink things. Otherwise, that evil person will win. Don't let that person win.

I found a very good discussion about this that you might want to read: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...5#startcomments
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 11:34 PM
Hey.. why are these called "Dune" anyway? Is it because of sand dunes?

...or the movie?
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 6:26 AM
Very beautiful (^3^) Thank you!
Instructor
#62 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 7:53 AM
These are so amazing! Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 9:14 AM
Thank you so much !!! ^_^
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 4:57 PM
I use your skins for ALL of my sims, because they are just GORGEOUS! No doubt about it, keep up the awesome work~!

Believe in miracles and they will know your feelings.
Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 8:41 AM
beautiful skin! but i have question, how do you get skins to look like "cut" and "normal" in game? they show up as only "soft" for me.
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 8:46 PM
You are so talented! Thanks so much, great job!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 8:29 AM
Thanks is gorgeous as always, love your work make my game more exiting xD
Test Subject
#69 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 10:43 PM Last edited by Camil : 5th Oct 2008 at 10:48 PM.
You have always so beautiful downloads.

It's raining diamonds.
Test Subject
#70 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 7:33 AM Last edited by SimsArtGallery : 9th Oct 2008 at 7:41 AM.
Sadly, I believe I know who teru is speaking of. An apology went to teru for the misunderstanding and credit was given per teru's policies. I'm sad that you would like us to understand that english is not your first language and therefore you can be misunderstood yet you couldn't have given the offender that same understanding. Oh well, another one bites the dust as I tend to agree with Nouk.

ETA: After I posted this, I decided I want no more of creators who hoard their creations as if they were gold. It's not worth the download of someone who would be so stingy with their work. Teru, I have one question for you.... what if ea chose not to let YOU improve their skin? Would you still want to play? Doubt it. I'm sorry but you got your apology, your credit and you still took your toys and went home. Shame on you!
Test Subject
#71 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 7:12 PM
Ohhh! Your skins are the best ! Tanks! And excuse the errors of grammar!
Test Subject
#72 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 6:52 PM
these are amazingly beautiful! thank you

Instructor
#73 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 4:03 AM
These will be perfect for my Twilight Series!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!!

hugs and more hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#74 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsArtGallery
Sadly, I believe I know who teru is speaking of. An apology went to teru for the misunderstanding and credit was given per teru's policies. I'm sad that you would like us to understand that english is not your first language and therefore you can be misunderstood yet you couldn't have given the offender that same understanding. Oh well, another one bites the dust as I tend to agree with Nouk.

ETA: After I posted this, I decided I want no more of creators who hoard their creations as if they were gold. It's not worth the download of someone who would be so stingy with their work. Teru, I have one question for you.... what if ea chose not to let YOU improve their skin? Would you still want to play? Doubt it. I'm sorry but you got your apology, your credit and you still took your toys and went home. Shame on you!

I tend to not agree with that. It's up the discretion of the creator to choose what they wish to do with their uploads. Teru_K has every right to not allow modifications on his skins just as EA can remove their policy on allowing recolours.

Teru_K has graciously allowed us to download his skins for our personal use. That's not what I could call stingy.

These are beautiful skins, Teru_K. Luv'em
Mad Poster
#75 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daydreamer
I tend to not agree with that. It's up the discretion of the creator to choose what they wish to do with their uploads. Teru_K has every right to not allow modifications on his skins just as EA can remove their policy on allowing recolours.

Teru_K has graciously allowed us to download his skins for our personal use. That's not what I could call stingy.

These are beautiful skins, Teru_K. Luv'em

That pretty much sums it up. Thank you for your skins!
Page 3 of 9