Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Madonna Kitchen

by hudy777DeSign Posted 4th Feb 2010 at 5:34 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2010 at 5:05 PM by hudy777

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hudy777
i can put other stuff in .package files if you want

YES PLEASE.

I have to restart my computer every two .sims3packs I download, so downloading this has been a pain in the derriere.
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 5:18 AM
I love this, it is beautiful! the only problem is, every so often when im trying to place these, they randomly change colors, become unrecolorable, and turn into other cabinets. but i love the way you have all the different types and sizes. it makes my sim's kitchens much more beautiful and realistic. If you can just fix those problems that would be lovely. if you need screenshots/vid, i can provide them
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 3:18 PM
this is awsome!!! I'm gettin them all
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st May 2010 at 11:13 AM
Cool Thanks!
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd May 2010 at 2:27 PM
I have trouble installing this.

I'm using the sims3 launcher and it installs all the content. But when i want to use it in the game, I can't find it anywhere. It just won't work.
Can you help me with this. Because I love this kitchen and I really want it.
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 3:05 PM
When trying to use the corner counter with this, my game crashes every time the change from regular counter to corner counter occurs. Lovely kitchen otherwise, but this bug makes it unusable.
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 5:48 AM
I love your stuff
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 12:09 AM
very nice kitcken!!!!!!:D!!!Ty!
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 11:00 AM
Seriously? God bless ya! This is absolutely amazing! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 10:25 AM
sleek and elegant.. way cool
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 3:04 PM
?? on the bar
Hi Do you know of a why to turn the bar in to the new Night life bar working bars to serve the buff drinks? do you have to re mesh that or just is that a code change?

Good Job on all of this I fond this via a House Normal I don't Downlaod a lot of CC object but I really like yours.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#37 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 12:36 PM
I know how to do that, but i don't think that i will do so. Currently i'm working on new furniture pack, so i'm kinda occupied with that
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 2:37 PM
Hi there, I love this kitchen but according to Delphy,s program "Dashboard" all files are conflicts, I,m afraid to use the kitchen it could crash the game.
Please will you look at this,
Thanks in advance
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:23 PM
i got a huge problem with this i have ln instaled and when i place the set the sims 3 termenate. why?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tygomitch
Hi there, I love this kitchen but according to Delphy,s program "Dashboard" all files are conflicts, I,m afraid to use the kitchen it could crash the game.
Please will you look at this,
Thanks in advance

I just came to report the same thing

Apparently it says the oven conflicts with the refrigerator, as does the stool and the kitchen bar.
I hope it's only a fib I love this set!

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#41 Old 13th May 2011 at 1:16 PM
I downloaded this kitchen and then my sims 3 wouldn't play that well. Every time I played the program stops itself. I downloaded a program to see which download did it en then I saw that it was this download. I'm sorry, but I won't download anything that you made.
Test Subject
#42 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:08 PM
Wow, amazing, absolutely brilliant!

On another note, I was trying to recreate your bar, but I can't seem to get the bar and the island counter on either side to merge so it looks like a single unit, any advice or tips on how to achieve this?

Once again, totally awesome, thanks for sharing the upload
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aneesh99
Wow, amazing, absolutely brilliant!

On another note, I was trying to recreate your bar, but I can't seem to get the bar and the island counter on either side to merge so it looks like a single unit, any advice or tips on how to achieve this?

Once again, totally awesome, thanks for sharing the upload

When you are placing counters next to bar press "AltGr" and you will be able to put objects out of the grid. Make sure to enter "moveobjects" on chat.

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Test Subject
#44 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 8:30 AM
Like a Virgin! HAY!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 3:15 AM
Hi! Where did you get your recessed lights? Thanks!
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 2:38 PM
There seems to be problem. I can't place anything on counters, they go inside of counters. Anyone else has this problem? Otherwise, great work, loving it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 7:34 AM
Awesome thank you
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st May 2012 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tonttuli
There seems to be problem. I can't place anything on counters, they go inside of counters. Anyone else has this problem? Otherwise, great work, loving it!

I am experiencing this too. Did you ever get it fixed? I really love this kitchen and would like to use it..
Test Subject
#49 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 8:21 PM
I also have the problem on how I can't place items on the counter. Sometimes the shelves change into the one they were cloned from. Other than these it is great and looks nice, but until these problems are fixed they are usless to me becuase I put things on the counters nearly all the time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 9:57 AM
Loved the set, very beautiful, but I had the same problem with not being able to put things on the counters. Also the stove would not work...
Page 2 of 3