Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Electric Water Cooler/Dispenser - Fully Animated

by boblishman Posted 7th Jan 2006 at 4:09 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 1:29 PM by -Maylin-

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 182 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 9:09 PM
One Word....SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 9:10 PM
~~~~Download Heaven~~~~~ "thank you" this is soooooo awesome.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 9:15 PM
Wow! Thank you guys so much. I'm going to test it right now to find out what that surprise animation is...hmmm....

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Banned
#54 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 9:46 PM
dis is absoulty top stuff ere thnx m8
Field Researcher
#55 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:02 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 5:17 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
This is AWESOME! I'm adding it to my Covert Ops house, now! Much, much appreciated!!!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#56 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:07 PM Last edited by nengi65 : 11th Jan 2006 at 7:17 AM.
Thanks for sharing. I'm very curious about the 'surprise'.....gone to test it !

I am an idiot! So busy thanking you and all that I forgot to download So here goes 'clicks download'

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#57 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:11 PM
This is awesome!! Not that you've made anything that isn't awesome. I was wondering if you could make this look like a sports cooler (like the gatorade ones). I would be eternally grateful. Thanks for this great item.
Test Subject
#58 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:35 PM
Wow, talk about cool. Haven't seen it in my game yet but it will be perfect for the movie I'm making right now. I will see how it works and if I remember report here. But I wont give away the little surprise. Thank-you very much!

Its a Pleasure to be Among Such Wonderful People Who Create Such an Art!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Haven~Glade
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:41 PM
This is too awesome to describe with words alone!!! Thanks!
Instructor
#60 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:44 PM
I'm lovin' it, this is great, thank you so much.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Instructor
#61 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:47 PM
its amazing how far sims 2 modding has gotten sense i stopped modding.

fantastic.

please dont take offence to this, but your texturing seems to be cooling down a bit and a bit lower quality then normal. but then again, i cant do any better.
well, i might be able to with photoshop, but....
Forum Resident
#62 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:56 PM
wow! thank you this is truly a nice work, i love it and my sism will use it alot! :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 11:57 PM
i bow to your talent yet again! thank you so much!!!

Apparently, the knight in shining armor who was supposed to sweep me off of my feet got lost in the woods.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lildoglover9
Is JWoods a real person?

Yes he is. He is a very talented individual who has brought us a lot of great custom content to make playing The Sims 2 much more enjoyable.

Boblishman (and Numenor), the water cooler is great! You guys did a wonderful job and it turned out really well. Keep up the great work guys!

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 12:37 AM
Seems So So So Kewl!!! Can U Make A Soda Machine That Works 2!!!!
Test Subject
#66 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 12:39 AM
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]kewl can u make a soda machine[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 1:47 AM
this is such a cool item. thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#68 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:43 AM
Thanks for making all these custom stuff. (:
Numenor and You make a great team of Modders.
(:
Looking forward to more.

Yuniefied-;
and proud (:
Forum Resident
#69 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 4:17 AM
Thanks to you and Numenor (AGAIN!)!!!

See all of my downloads HERE
Forum Resident
#70 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 4:27 AM
Very nice thank you!
Inventor
#71 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 5:00 AM
AHHHHHHH! *screams* THIS IS TO COOL! Thank you so much for sharing! *tear*
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 5:13 AM
Very cool...and I love the colors! Thanks for all of your hard work (both of you) :O)
Karr
#73 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 5:30 AM
That is awesome, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 5:43 AM
cool stuff, thank you!! Ding

Choose life.Choose a job.Choose a career.Choose a family, Choose a f**king big tele, Choose washing machines, cars, cd players.Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage.Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning.Choose your future. Choose life
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 7:54 AM
Very Cool! Why do you prefer to use SimPE .50 - when the current version is .52? I have often wondered about that with some Modders.
Page 3 of 8