Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 5:44 PM
Welcome H.P. lovers
Welcome Harry Potter fans, flaunt your H.P. creations here and just post whatever random crazy thoughts on the subject.
From your Hermione Sim to your 100% CC Hogwarts castle.....
From your clever way of making every sim in your neighboorhood wear a cloack to how you created a shopping neighboorhood just like Diagon Alley, a base neighboorhood which was little whinging (sorry for the mispelling I haven't read the book in ages) to how you cleverly constructed a Simiversity that is EXACTLY like Hogwarts in every way. And how in true Hogwarts fashion Sim mobile phones don't work there XD

Come on in and talk about all things H!P-Simmy related.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 2:00 PM
Where are all fantasy lovers?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:50 PM
Well, I'm here.. But not many other..
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:10 PM
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:46 AM Last edited by geallach : 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Hey guys! I am a total Harry Potter fanatic. The first Sim I ever created was a Sirius Black Sim. For nostalgia puposes, I recreated him recently, with custom content. I could never get a Sirius Black Sim that matched the image in my head, so I just ahead and made my own. Have any of you seen Udontknow's Snape, Hermione and Lord Voldemort? They are so incredible. I have never been so impressed by CC Creator.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by geallach
The first Sim I ever created was a Sirius Black Sim.

One of my first was a Sirius Black, too I also have a Lupin, Harry, Draco, and then I'm currently working on recreating the entire Black family tree in a custom hood XD It's /hard/.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:54 PM
Udontknow's sims are amazing. I think the only Harry Potter stuff I've done is bedding and making the characters how I picture them.
Scholar
#8 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 8:10 AM
Default Harry and Hermione
Well we are here to discuss about anything about Harry Potter,sims version or not.Well what you think what's the biggest error in books?For me it's that Harry and Hermione aren't together.

They are the most beautiful couple that I know,Dan and Emma and Harry and Hermione.Both names starts with H,they met each other in Hogwarts which also starts with H.Both have muggle blood and both grown up with muggles.Hermione always take Harry's hand and she always hug him,and he is always there to protect her.
The bravest boy and the smartest girl at Hogwarts makes perfect couple.
Screenshots
Inventor
#9 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus
Well we are here to discuss about anything about Harry Potter,sims version or not.Well what you think what's the biggest error in books?For me it's that Harry and Hermione aren't together.

They are the most beautiful couple that I know,Dan and Emma and Harry and Hermione.Both names starts with H,they met each other in Hogwarts which also starts with H.Both have muggle blood and both grown up with muggles.Hermione always take Harry's hand and she always hug him,and he is always there to protect her.
The bravest boy and the smartest girl at Hogwarts makes perfect couple.

I must admit I could not warm to the relationship between Ginny and Harry, for many reasons it just was bland, both in the books and the movies.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Scholar
#10 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:59 AM
But until fifth movie ginny wasn't one of main characters.Then in six she wants to be with Harry.In books I always thought of H/Hr,they never had problems and they were always together,not like ron which was just there to fight with Hermione and sometimes Harry.For me,H/Hr are one and only main couple at Hogwarts.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 12:41 AM
^Didn't Ginny always wanna be with him? I mean she was all blushy and stuff when they first met. It's more the other way around. Harry was the one that suddenly started liking her. She liked him all along. I thought it was random and crazy and was all like "oh come oN! Ginny? You have to be kidding me!" but then I kinda warmed up to it cause afterall Harry finally became a Weasley and yeeey!~ I just kinda felt like he belonged in that family all along. They were like the surrogate family he never had but should've had y'know?

What about pairings? What are everybody's faves?
Mine are gonna sound incredibly insane so I wont say XD
But are there any Draco/Harry-shippers here? lol Even that's more believable than Ginny/Harry XD, no offence to anybody XD
Scholar
#12 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 10:48 AM
I hate weasleys,in all Harry Potter related items (books,films,games,pictures,figures...).I never liked them since the first book when Harry saw them for first time.And than came Hermione,who always more liked Harry than ron.And ginny was never there to help Harry or protect him.Hermione was the one who always worried about him.I will never,never understand why J.K.Rowling made Harry and Hermione just as friends after all that lovely moments.

And for pairings,I think that Luna and Neville are very nice together
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus
And for pairings,I think that Luna and Neville are very nice together

i do too
supid j.k.

stagestar111
Scholar
#14 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 4:29 PM
Well,can we see some Harry Potter stuff in game?Your hogwarts grounds,characters,diagon-alley,privet drive,pictures from classes...
I currently don't have HP characters in my game,but I will try to take some and take pictures
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:18 PM
hi, I´m new here!
I LOVE HP and I´m a big fan!!
love the new HP movie, the half-bloos prince, so great!!
but it´s kinda sad that soon it´s over.....