Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 4:03 AM
Default WCIF LBBv2 Hairy Skintone?
The title says it all. Has anybody seen a Lean Bodybuilder v2 skin with male body hair? I tried my hand at mashing up two skintones, but the toes are messed up, because the hairy skintone uses sexyfeet, while the mesh uses marvine feet. Anyone got anything? I know there's overlay boxes, but I've got a very handsome sim who totally deserves to be naturally hairy... Thanks!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 7:17 AM
You should be able to use a hairy skintone and map it to the LBBV2 meshes. You'll need to identify the LBBV2 nude top and nude bottom meshes and then map those to the Adult Male fit/normal/fat states for both the top and bottom in that skintone. I've done this sort of thing quite a lot for my bodyshapes.

Bloom has a tutorial here at InSim . His example is mapping a female shape using aftopnaked and afbottomnaked - you will want to use amtopnaked and ambottom naked. It uses SimPE, hopefully you are able to use that.

I would make a copy of the skintone first using BodyShop so you don't change the original and so any male Sims currently using that skintone don't suddenly change to be LBBV2. Then once you have the new skintone, change your existing Sim to use that new one.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HobbesED
You should be able to use a hairy skintone and map it to the LBBV2 meshes. You'll need to identify the LBBV2 nude top and nude bottom meshes and then map those to the Adult Male fit/normal/fat states for both the top and bottom in that skintone. I've done this sort of thing quite a lot for my bodyshapes.

Bloom has a tutorial here at InSim . His example is mapping a female shape using aftopnaked and afbottomnaked - you will want to use amtopnaked and ambottom naked. It uses SimPE, hopefully you are able to use that.

I would make a copy of the skintone first using BodyShop so you don't change the original and so any male Sims currently using that skintone don't suddenly change to be LBBV2. Then once you have the new skintone, change your existing Sim to use that new one.

Okay, well, I've come this far, so I may as well give it a shot. Thanks!