Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuscan Kitchen Set *UPDATED*

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 4:51 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 9:49 PM by phoenix_phaerie : Updated Stove Meshe

252 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 11
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#251 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chilili@verizon.net
Thanks for this beautiful set, is it okay with you if I display it at www.simfansuk.com they are an affiliate of MTS, I create house, walls & floors, and this is where I display my things, if it is okay please email me at chilili4620@gmail.com. this way I will be sure to get your message. thanks so much, and Please can I put them on SFU.com?
You are unlikely to get a response from the Creator as she hasn't logged into MTS for some time. From her Terms of Use: 'Please feel free to recolor this set, but do not host the files anywhere else. Please simply link back to this thread and allow users to download the actual set from here. If you'd like to include these pieces in a lot, that's fine, so long as they are NOT uploaded to ANY paysite. Please also give me full credit and a link back. Thanks.' (bold added by KarenLorraine)

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#252 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 5:05 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#253 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 1:26 AM
amei tudo muito obrigado
Page 11 of 11