Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2022 at 3:25 PM Last edited by PrincessDanaWilson : 9th Dec 2022 at 5:21 PM.
Default 100 baby challenge rags to riches rules
I've combined the Rags to riches challenge and the 100 baby challenge together and here are the rules. The challenge has been fun for me so I thought I would add the rules I've made for it here in case anyone else wants to join in! Please note that this challenge is written with a female sim in mind, if anyone wants me to I will try to write a different set of rules for the men sims out there.

Rules with Aging On.

1) Have to start off on an empty lot with 0 money. (Like a normal rags to riches)

2) Has to have a house before getting a job, (Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room. (Like a normal rags to riches)

3) Has to have a house before having a baby

4) You have to try to have your sim pregnant with another baby before the first baby ages up into a toddler. (Unless the house is basically full)

5) Toddler has to Max out at least two of their skills before aging up. Would prefer all to be maxed but knows that it might be hard to do that with aging on.

6) A child has to max at least one childhood skill, one adult skill preferably, complete an aspiration, and get an A+ In school before aging up. (Do not worry if you cannot get the adult skill leveled up to the max.) (If you want you can have them need to get a certain level in Drama or scouts before aging up.)

7) A teen has to have at least 2 maxed-out skills, top of their jobs, A+ in school, and preferably complete an aspiration although you do not need to.

8) When the teens age up into young adults make sure they get a job and then move them out of the house, you can make houses for them or use preexisting houses.

Rules with aging off.

1) Have to start off on an empty lot with 0 money. (Like a normal rags to riches)

2) Has to have a house before getting a job, (Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room. (Like a normal rags to riches)

3) Has to have a house before having a baby

4) You have to have your sim pregnant with another baby before the first baby ages up into a toddler. (Unless the house is basically full)

5) Toddler has to get all their Toddler skills to the max before being allowed to age up.

6) A child has to have all their childhood skills maxed, completed an aspiration, have two adult skills maxed out, and have an A+ in school. If they're in an afterschool activity then they have to get to the top (Or the highest level they can) before being allowed to age up.

7) Teens have to get four skills maxed out, (Not counting the two they had to learn as a child) have a part-time job, and get the highest level of that part-time job. Have an A+ In school and complete an aspiration before being allowed to age up.

8) When the teens age up into young adults make sure they get a job and then move them out of the house, you can make houses for them or use preexisting houses just make sure they can afford it.