1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#12751 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Simler90's Dance Mod ... has a couple other features which you may not want.

Thanks for posting that link! Good to know that it can be done! Simler90 creates a lot of really incredible, useful mods... but unfortunately, they always come in such massive bundles that, frankly, they scare me off. =(

-gE
>=)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#12752 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 1:11 PM
Kind of...SNOW SLIDING...from CHILD to elders. Animation could be borrowed from actual playground slide. What you simmers think?
Instructor
#12753 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lena88
Remember me posting/mentioning aboud SIMS 1 male cake dancer? Well...here you have FEMALE DANCER. All that is left is the CAKE...FUNCTIONAL FAKE one. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/fr...20?source=share

Slightly off topic,
Would you happen to know where I could find the pineapple keg recolor they have a few posts below?

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#12754 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frenchyxo22
Slightly off topic,
Would you happen to know where I could find the pineapple keg recolor they have a few posts below?

That's not a recolor, it's a new mesh.
https://modthesims.info/d/50549/tes...-version-2.html
Field Researcher
#12755 Old 11th Jul 2022 at 1:32 PM
A FUNCTIONAL clothing rack/display which shows UNDERWEAR on the display.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#12756 Old 11th Jul 2022 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lena88
A FUNCTIONAL clothing rack/display which shows UNDERWEAR on the display.

I think it's time you start reading tutorials to create. :P
Test Subject
#12757 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 3:11 PM
A mod to increase the size of the recolor UI window to accommodate many more recolors on the screen at once.

A mod to be able to purchase "renters" or "homeowners" insurance for reimbursement checks in case of robbery or fire.

A mod to be able to purchase life insurance including the ability to purchase from the time of birth for families that would like their child to be able to cash in their policies for college and moving out funds.
Mad Poster
#12758 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 9:38 PM
Life insurance is already in the game. You don't have to buy it, you get it automatically.
Forum Resident
#12759 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 10:08 PM
A mod to toggle the UI recolors to different colors in game sounds like a good idea.
Field Researcher
#12760 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 11:52 PM
Able to change your already playing sim to change skin and eye color.

Also having a creek where kids and adults can play in and splash around. The creek being not very deep, maybe knee heigh for adults.
Able to splash around in fountains or even sit at edge and to cool down your feet on a warm day.
Mad Poster
#12761 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by l3lake
A mod to be able to purchase life insurance including the ability to purchase from the time of birth for families that would like their child to be able to cash in their policies for college and moving out funds.

Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Life insurance is already in the game. You don't have to buy it, you get it automatically.
There's also Monique's hack to pay out insurance if a Sim below the age of elder dies. The vanilla Maxis life insurance only pays out for the death of Elders. I've had the mod in my game for years, but I've no idea if it works, since no Sim has died in my game yet! Still, that's what you have insurance for -- just in case!!

I could have sworn I got it here on MTS, but it doesn't seem to be here. So I've no idea where I downloaded it from. Simbology? Insimenator? The filename is MQ_Non_Elder_Insurance_Hack.package. Can anybody give a link?

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#12762 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 7:41 AM
I wish there Was a mod to allow more then 4 apartments... I want a big apartment with more then 4 households I want to be able to play them all
Field Researcher
#12763 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 12:44 AM
I'd like an added computer function (compatible with Monique's computer ideally) that allowed Sims to hack for money.
It could basically have the same function as the financial advising, but with the added danger of being caught similar to using the counterfeiting machine! So the cops could charge you!!
Would love this for my criminal sims
Forum Resident
#12764 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 4:32 AM
If sims 2 had ATMs I think the ability to hack into an ATM and get money John Connor style like in Terminator 2 would make a great movie prop. Also paving the way to make a T2 movie with sims would be funny and awesome at the same time.
Test Subject
#12765 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn

Are you talking about the thing when a sim passes away? I suppose what I mean then is I'd like a mod that could expand upon that and give it more options and depth and realism, to add to gameplay, but also to make it harder to accumulate wealth for free... also with maybe the addition of creating a Will where you can leave specific things to specific sims, or leave certain sims with nothing. But also to make it more like real life insurance, one where you have to pay every month, and can purchase different benefit amounts, and give executor functions to certain sims, and also being able to cash out policies after paying on them for however long the limit is to receive the full benefit (like for policies on children for funds to pay for schooling and housing).
Scholar
#12766 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 9:11 PM
I've never found life insurance satisfactory, and I have disabled the default insurance long ago.
But if one of my rich Sims desire to hire such a service, I use Monique's computer in the following way: the rich Sim sends the "insurance" downpayment directly to the receipt account - who CAN NOT withdraw it until the rich relative dies, so it will be earning interests in the meantime.
It's an imperfect method because it does not take in acount real state, but when it comes to cash it's simple and effective.
Lab Assistant
#12767 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 2:52 PM
A mod where, if a teen passes a low enough grade threshold, let's say, C- or worse, they won't complain all passive aggressive "Well, *I* have to be at school unlike someone else..." when your own teen invites them out during school hours and instead agrees. Or maybe this already is in the game and I simply never managed to get my teens grades bad enough?
Top Secret Researcher
#12768 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 12:22 PM
A mod so that it's possible for several sims to own a business. Now all businesses are owned by one sim.
So only one sim can hire employees. It would be nice if other sims (at least from the same household) could also have ownership/have the possibility to hire sims etc.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Alchemist
#12769 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 2:10 PM
Hmm, I thought anyone in the household could hire sims, if they are on the business lot. Am I imagining this? Not sure if they can use the "Hire" interaction on a sim (I don't think so), but I thought they could hire sims on the phone. Again, maybe I'm misremembering?

I know sims definitely roll wants to Hire Sims, even if they aren't the owner. That actually annoys me more--sims in the household seem to treat the business as theirs, rolling/fulfilling wants for it, even money related wants. And that never made sense to me. The game clearly knows who the owner is, so like, why? I suppose it's meant to simulate that experience of everyone in a family feeling entitled to & a sense of ownership from a family business, even if they don't actually own anything legally??

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Top Secret Researcher
#12770 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Hmm, I thought anyone in the household could hire sims, if they are on the business lot. Am I imagining this? Not sure if they can use the "Hire" interaction on a sim (I don't think so), but I thought they could hire sims on the phone. Again, maybe I'm misremembering?

I know sims definitely roll wants to Hire Sims, even if they aren't the owner. That actually annoys me more--sims in the household seem to treat the business as theirs, rolling/fulfilling wants for it, even money related wants. And that never made sense to me. The game clearly knows who the owner is, so like, why? I suppose it's meant to simulate that experience of everyone in a family feeling entitled to & a sense of ownership from a family business, even if they don't actually own anything legally??

I noticed it wasn't possible on the computer at home.
I don't really remember if he's related to the owner, but they're part of the same household.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Forum Resident
#12771 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coriel_Muroz
I'd like an added computer function (compatible with Monique's computer ideally) that allowed Sims to hack for money.
It could basically have the same function as the financial advising, but with the added danger of being caught similar to using the counterfeiting machine! So the cops could charge you!!
Would love this for my criminal sims

Kinda like hacking grades in University, except getting extra cash, rather than extra credit? haha... With the mechanics of University, one would think that would make such a computer bank hacking mod all that much easier... plugging in §§§ instead of grades. But then, as with most modding things, appearances aren't always what they seem.

Interesting idea, though!

-gE
>=)
Test Subject
#12772 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 2:37 AM
I'd like evil NPCs that pose a serious threat to sims. The "villain" NPCs in Sims 2 are just thieves, pranksters, and annoying pests. I always wanted my sims to face off against REAL villains in the neighborhood. Imagine horror survival challenges where you have to avoid Michael Myers and Ghostface from Scream. If I knew how to make custom NPCs, I would create bad guys for my Batman sim to fight.
Forum Resident
#12773 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 2:54 AM
I wish Sacrificial sims 4 made mods for sims 2. The NPCs he made for that game were a serious threat not just for the sims, but for the whole neighborhood. As they would kill anyone they came across. His NPCs were quite scary like the possessed child, the cursed bride, and a few others. It would be terrifying and awesome to see those NPCs go after the townies. But the game would generate more so there will always be townies to kill. Maybe someone can convince him to do a mod or two like that for the sims 2.
just a girl
#12774 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 5:48 AM
pianogrinder, modding for each game is different, so unless that person also creates for the Sims 2, I wouldn't even ask.
Forum Resident
#12775 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 6:20 AM
Just a thought.
Page 511 of 580