Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#1101 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
It is pretty fun. Though I bought the basegame and all EP's at the same time a couple of months ago, so I'm not 100% on what came with which EP. Were bunkbeds with Generations? I love those. To be honest, I wouldn't want to play without any of the EP's!

Back on topic, I'm just about to start another attempt at this challenge, this time set in Lunar Lakes, which I purchased yesterday and have failed to get into so far.....

No! Bunkbeds are store content that you can get from either the kids rock or ( The other one ) But, do think that generation has bunkbeds in them, There is NO doubt about it X3 even though I only have Late night and Pets and only 1 SP ( High End Loft ) I have bunkbeds in my game and they work pretty well for the 100 baby challened even though I kinda left my sims at 200 simoleons X3 Also, If you want some free items just go to Jamees blog spot she just gives them away, Except she hasn
t been on since around december :3 But, I recommend just searching her into google or any search thing, I have to go TOODLES!
Advertisement
Scholar
#1102 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 6:32 PM
Generations, Supernatural and University give bunk beds and there are store bunk beds. Personally, I suggest Generation bunk beds because the cheapest there is 450. Store is 900 and the Supernatural one added was 1.300 simoleons. Though I also suggest looking at Sweetdevil's tumblr, where there's a tuning mod where it makes so that the bunk beds are not complete crap in quality.
Instructor
#1103 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 9:09 PM
I Will finish this challenge even if it kills me or my computer what ever comes first
Mad Poster
#1104 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 10:27 AM
I have to get back into my 100 baby challenge in Storybrook and get them to work on building the town up so they can start preparing to get the babies into the world.I'll have to do the children going into trade and craft apprenticeships instead of to school as children in a colonial settlement in the 16th or 17th centuries wouldn't have been able to attend a school without one in their town and wouldn't even attend if there was one unless their family could afford to pay for them to attend.
Test Subject
#1105 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 7:06 PM
I originally didn't mean to but WILL DO THIS. I suck at keeping kids happy though... Should be not fun but interesting!
Scholar
#1106 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 2:10 PM
Heather Fields had her last pregnancy and it resulted in a boy; same as the previous one.
Her total is 16 children.
Which means that her third-to-last pregnancy girl, Hannah, will take over.
She's still in grade school and her traits up to now are Loves the Outdoors; Loves the Cold and Light Sleeper.
Hannah's a witch, as is her twinbrother Hector, but since I don't want tons of witch babies from her, I will have her drink a Potent Cure elixir before she becomes a young adult.

PS: Heather had sandblonde hair... I am so sick of that color; majority of her kids inherited it. Out of 16 children, 7 got the father's haircolor.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1107 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 4:30 PM
Okay so I can't help the lag in my game, (so fcking annoying but I've managed to have 4 kids ) so I was wondering if I could woohoo with strangers I just met? I know it's super cheaty and there is no cheats allowed, but my lag makes it incredibly difficult to click on a sim and speed up time while they're doing the interactions. Also would it be okay to do immediate pregnancies? It takes forever since my lag (AGAIN) also makes speeding up time really slow. You can do immediate labor with master controller
Instructor
#1108 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 1:31 AM
just finished gen one with a healthy but not spectacular 10 kids hope gen 2 is better at making babies will post pics soon I hope
Mad Poster
#1109 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 4:15 AM
My sims in Storybrook have a lot of work to do building the town and their homes up before the first generation can be created and born.It's going to take some time to get there though because they haven't gotten very far yet.
Test Subject
#1110 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 8:00 PM
I don't want to read through the whole 45 pages worth thread, but can we go to the future to find guys and get babies? Also which is the most populated town? I have ultimate collection
Test Subject
#1111 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 10:51 AM
I'm using Woohooer mod, but the rest is the same. My mom finally had some free time and while pregnant with fertility award, she watched kidzone tv. Well, I got quadruplets and right now I have 9 children + mom. At least one of them is a teen and will help me to take care of the babies, while he's not busy impregnating other women in town or woohooing with his imaginary friend
Scholar
#1112 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 1:44 PM
First birth ended up in twins. No idea how that happened, since Zina does not have Fertility Treatment and was not listening to any music or watching TV. Also, I think I fulfilled around the same amount of wishes I usually do... Either way, twin girls that take their haircolor from dad, Lyle, and are both witches. Only difference between them is that Isha (R) has mom's blue eyes and Isadora (L) has dad's turquoise eyes, which I made the eyecolor for any witch in town. They even like similar colors! Isha likes lime green; Isadora likes irish green...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1113 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 11:54 AM
I have a question about the end of the challenge... Do you end when baby 100 is born? Or when you successfully get baby 100 to a young adult?

I've been taking screenshots of my Sims once they get to young adult so I have a record before they moved out so I'm tempted to keep going, but at the same time the performance on my computer is just horrendous now!
Scholar
#1114 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 12:54 PM Last edited by CatMuto : 10th Sep 2017 at 3:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dravenxiv
I have a question about the end of the challenge... Do you end when baby 100 is born? Or when you successfully get baby 100 to a young adult?

I would say you are done when the 100th Baby is born. (Or the 101st, however many the last pregnancy results in)

Zelda Glass has turned into an elder.
She's had a total of 17 children and, boy, can I say I was worried for a good half of her fertile years? Out of 17 children, she'd had 6 girls. And those were far and few between. She only managed 1 pair of triplets early on (which included 2 girls), despite fertility treatment and kids music/TV. Denise was her last daughter for a good while, and I was worried she might end up the last girl, and she was the 6th child. Thankfuly, Holly was born, but she ended up having horrendous traits (Grumpy, and she got Unflirty as a teen) and, thank goodness, Ivy was born!
Her last pregnancy resulted in twin boys... which was her third set of twin boys!

So, Ivy is the heir-to-be when she turns into a Young Adult. And I'm already working on building the town/town population for the next area.
She's from the penultimate pregnancy and was a single child... I was hoping to have a twinsibling to help from the get-go, but okay.
Her father is Li Jian, one of the sims you can download here on MTS.

PS: No, game, don't. Please, don't make this file crash over and over anymore. I am so close to getting to Gen 2! Let me have this!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1115 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 2:07 PM
I'm doing it but I'm having a hard time just woohooing with other people, I've been trying to use the woohooer mod but if the sim has family oriented it's really hard to woohoo with random people, so I'm having to choose something else besides family orientated. It won't let me woohoo with random people otherwhise.
So I've had to use instant baby from NRaas just so I can have babies, and I make it choose random genders.
Field Researcher
#1116 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 4:56 PM
My first gen is finally an elder and ended with 24 kids! Whew! However, I did not follow the rule of every child needing a different dad but I believe she had 6 different husbands or live-in boyfriend's. She even ended up sleeping with the son's of two of her husband's which makes for an interesting family tree. And then a few of my founder's daughter's married there ex stepfather's via story progression.

I would say so far the most indeispensible mod's are those baby blankets so you don't have to take toddlers in and out of the crib, no privacy mod makes bathroom queues SO SO much better, and no scolding mod so your kids and teens can get ready without there parents freaking out if there a tiny bit late.
Mad Poster
#1117 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:42 AM
It's already mid summer in Storybrook and my families are still working on getting settled in and building up the town over the summer as it's not possible to do any building in the winter with thr blizzards and snowstorms they get then.The families are also sill saving their money up for when it's time to start having babies as they're still a little young for pregnancies at this point.
Test Subject
#1118 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 1:38 AM
I've been doing this challenge for a while now(about six months) and I'm about to start the third generation, so far babies 49 and 50 just age up to toddlers. I've found having your sim be a painter and or writer really helps bring in money, also the Child2Toddler2Baby mod is really helpful as it allows children to help with babies and toddlers they can feed them on the floor, change diapers, play peek a boo and even chat with them it pretty useful if you don't have a teenage in the house. The nap mats are great too, toddlers can put themselves to bed which is vey useful when you have a houseful of kids.
Mad Poster
#1119 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 3:48 AM
I've had those Mods in my games for a while and it's really going to help my sims when they're ready to start families in my 100 baby challenge in a few years.They're still trying to get settled into their new town and start building new lives in a colonial settlement in the mid-16th century North America.I've been using awsomemod for about a year with the NRaas Mod collection and can really play my legacies and 100 baby challenge for generations without glitching them out with overcrowded schools.
Lab Assistant
#1120 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 1:41 AM
Has this challenge finally died? Well anyways my founder has grown into an elder with the total of 25 children, the 24th child will take over once she is a young adult, right now she's a toddler. Only 75 more children to go! My bet this challenge will take 3-4 generations to complete.
Mad Poster
#1121 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 5:15 AM
I just have mine on hold to fix Tempest settings and get the weather settings tuned.I should get back to playing it again soon.I also had to fix buy mode as there was an issue there and I had to clone objects to get repriced versions available in the game.
Lab Assistant
#1122 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
I just have mine on hold to fix Tempest settings and get the weather settings tuned.I should get back to playing it again soon.I also had to fix buy mode as there was an issue there and I had to clone objects to get repriced versions available in the game.

Ah, okay cool...
Scholar
#1123 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RainbowGirl246
also the Child2Toddler2Baby mod is really helpful as it allows children to help with babies and toddlers they can feed them on the floor, change diapers, play peek a boo and even chat with them it pretty useful if you don't have a teenage in the house.

Children have always been able to Play Peek-A-Boo and feed toddlers on the floor.
I would start it up again, but I keep not finishing populating a town.
Lab Assistant
#1124 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 5:29 AM
Well..I just lost literally everything...I got most my mods/CC reinstalled but all my sims 3 families are gone :c
Mad Poster
#1125 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 2:15 AM
I've made it to late fall in my 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County and the residents are all currently about to get dressed for winter soon as fall is about to end in a few more days.
Page 45 of 46