Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marik Ishtar's Tombkeeper Tattoo from YuGiOh

by SallyCompaq122 Posted 8th Apr 2012 at 3:28 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2023 at 7:08 AM by SallyCompaq122

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 4:58 PM
OH HELL YES! Thank you so, so much for this! I've been trying to play a Marik character (based on the Abridged Series' Marik) for months now, and it was making me crazy that the tattoo was missing. And it's so clear, not blurry like a lot of expanded tattoos.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 7:15 PM
This looks awesome. I think I could use this with an Egyptian sim to make the sim mysterious. Hehe, thanks for the upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 8:39 PM
Thank you for this i have been looking for this for some time
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 9:10 PM
It's really cool, I wish it was available in separate parts as well XD But still, it's really nice, and you've done a great job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:23 AM
I love it! I agree it would be great if it could be in separate parts! I would love to use the winged sun disk, and Ankh by themselves!

Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:36 AM
Awesome! I've been using a whole bunch of tattoos to try and make my Marik sim look alright. Now I can use this! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 9:57 AM
Awesome! How if I can only find some eyeliners for Marik's eyes. )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 11:51 AM
Oh my God, this is awesome.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandaMae
I love it! I agree it would be great if it could be in separate parts! I would love to use the winged sun disk, and Ankh by themselves!

Great work!

Good idea! I'll see what I can do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 10:22 PM
Oh. My. God. I just came to this page and saw this here - I couldn't believe it, because YGO is so old! I love Marik and when I made him on The Sims it bugged me that I didn't have the carvings on his back (or his hair and eyeliner). That's one down, two to go. Thanks a mill! :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SallyCompaq122
Good idea! I'll see what I can do.

Thank you! That would be awesome!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 12:37 AM
finally! i've made a malik ishtar sim a while back, but i never had the tattoo to go along with him (nor did i ever get the chance to make one since i only have photoshop elements, and that doesn't work as well for making tattoos)
thank you! thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 6:00 AM
Oh my gosh! This is just so...perfect like I don't even-it's awesome, I LOVE Marik :lovestruc and I used to have to try and make a tatoo that sort of looked like his out of a few different ones, but now I dont have to. Thanks a bil, it looks beautiful and I can't wait to get this baby in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th May 2012 at 9:33 AM
Just fell in love with Yu-Gi-Oh all over again and you made my Sim dream's come true! Thank you! Marik is the SEXY.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th May 2012 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cmpunkisthebest
Awesome! How if I can only find some eyeliners for Marik's eyes. )

I agree, that eyeliner is what makes him Marik. (I've tried it in real life and it looks awesome!) I wish I could make it.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th May 2012 at 4:48 AM
Awesome, I love Marik Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 7:09 AM Last edited by Sylvie_Liliea : 28th Nov 2012 at 7:25 AM.
Marik is my current major anime crush! <3 So HOTTT!
I find him a very relatable character... I think that says more about me than anything, though *(O,o)*
Great job! ^^
Quote: Originally posted by dragonfly.megz
I agree, that eyeliner is what makes him Marik. (I've tried it in real life and it looks awesome!) I wish I could make it.

I couldn't find any Marik eyeliner for sims, so I'm going to try making that tomorrow.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 9:54 AM
Fantastic! Will you ever upload your Marik Ishtar sim?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sharnyay
Fantastic! Will you ever upload your Marik Ishtar sim?

Perhaps. I tend to keep changing him though. I'm hoping to eventually create enough custom content to make him look real.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 11:55 PM
Now soon my thiefshipping household shall be complete. If only I could find a decent-looking Millennium Ring for Bakura.

Great work, btw
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 11:08 PM
I really love the way this looks and I really want it for my Malik Ishtar sim but there is only one problem. What do I do after I download it? Do I drag and drop it somewhere? I'm not too computer savvy and I require help and I really don't want to download pointless programs that will take up space....
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 8:33 PM
COOL!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st May 2014 at 12:40 AM
I am a happy little fangirl. It looks great and it's nice and clear. Awesome work. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 1:10 AM
Cool beans
Page 1 of 2