Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxed Restaurant Start at 5 Stars

by spgm69 Posted 30th Jul 2020 at 8:03 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2022 at 11:36 AM by spgm69

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 11:13 PM
Thank you so much for this! It says it requires Get to Work but doesn't mention Dine Out required. Does it need both, just Dine Out, or just Get to Work? Thanks so much once again! This mod looks amazing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 12:36 AM
Yeah sorry clicked the wrong pack Dine Out required.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 5:46 AM
Does this also edit the cooking speed of the chefs or not, just making sure if i need to take out a mod that already does that or not?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keaganh
Does this also edit the cooking speed of the chefs or not, just making sure if i need to take out a mod that already does that or not?

Currently there is on the normal speed setting for the chef, if this instance is used 0000000000021A9B the change is very small and shouldn't affect anything , I'm going through the edits this weekend do update, change or remove settings and publish a list of full changes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 2:45 PM
Thanks for this trend, I finally found the pleasure of owning a restaurant. Thanks very much <3 <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LucreziaT
Thanks for this trend, I finally found the pleasure of owning a restaurant. Thanks very much <3 <3

Im glad you like it
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 12:45 AM
Hey! Could you add a version without maxed out stars? I like the progression aspect but your working from home is a must!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Persil
Hey! Could you add a version without maxed out stars? I like the progression aspect but your working from home is a must!

Done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 1:25 PM
I love it! But I also use lotharihoe Sim Spawn Overhaul... would it be possible for you to make these mods compatible? Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by garixer
I love it! But I also use lotharihoe Sim Spawn Overhaul... would it be possible for you to make these mods compatible? Thanks!

I had a look at the mod and its big, did not run well on my game, did you try Spawn Overhaul with MaxedRestaurant5StarOnly.zip
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 7:52 PM
Must have for Dine Out
Without this Dine Out sucks!!!! One step closer to Open for Business
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spgm69
I had a look at the mod and its big, did not run well on my game, did you try Spawn Overhaul with MaxedRestaurant5StarOnly.zip

5 stars only seems to have no conflicts, but I really love all the changes
If it's impossible to make the mods compatible I understand
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 4:34 AM
Thank you so much! I'm waiting for this for so long
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by duanaofei
Thank you so much! I'm waiting for this for so long

Your welcome

I am working on a new update to make it a little more realistic
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Aug 2020 at 7:13 PM
Maxed Restaurant Version 3 out now

Maxed Vet out now too, click here:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 12:59 AM
OMg! I have been waiting for a long time for this. Thank you, for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bigpeaches
OMg! I have been waiting for a long time for this. Thank you, for sharing.

Your welcome, next retail
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Aug 2020 at 7:58 PM
Hey there, just logging in to give some feedback on how it went for me.
Generally this is a vast improvement on the restaurant system, restaurant gameplay is now back on the menu so big thanks for making this possible.
-Customers actually sit down now like sensible people. They still get up now and then, and so far it seems to be the celebrities that cause this. Celebrities pretty much ruin any order anywhere, and I dread having them walking into the resto. Quick note to everyone, high tables or stools cause the sims to get up as soon as they get to their tables, once I took them out and put normal tables and chairs things went smoother.
-I used the version that spawned the NPCs faster. Although better, it would cause a big clog at the entrance as all clients would gather there and caused some sitting customers to get up and talk to whoever was there.
-I placed two hosts with two host stations. Its a 'little' faster, nut it seems like the hosts trip over each other as they keep switching between host stations. For sure the biggest clog is here, I'm not sure what would make it go faster, is there a way to remove the portion of the hosting that makes them walk to and show the client their table?
-How about adding two more chefs?
-Some clients seem to stick around even after they've eaten. I believe its because they want to order dessert, but for some reason the waiter doesn't come around to take the order, or the order never gets queued with the chefs.

Thanks again for the great work spgm, I was waiting for something like this for a while!
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 10:19 AM
Hi, thanks for this mod! Customers are leaving much faster than before. However, it seems that customers will leave even before the dishes are served, which leads to no profit for the restaurant at all. (I am using the MaxedRestaurant1StarV3 mod) I don't know if I am the only one who encounter this problem. Also, I wonder if the chefs cook faster than before when using this mod?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Aug 2020 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by duanaofei
Hi, thanks for this mod! Customers are leaving much faster than before. However, it seems that customers will leave even before the dishes are served, which leads to no profit for the restaurant at all. (I am using the MaxedRestaurant1StarV3 mod) I don't know if I am the only one who encounter this problem. Also, I wonder if the chefs cook faster than before when using this mod?

Hi duanaofei yes I noticed too but I tested it without the mod as game default and I had this happen too. Since some timers have been reduced this has slightly increased this, I am working on the next version and hopefully sort that out
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Aug 2020 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hafprice
Hey there, just logging in to give some feedback on how it went for me.
Generally this is a vast improvement on the restaurant system, restaurant gameplay is now back on the menu so big thanks for making this possible.
-Customers actually sit down now like sensible people. They still get up now and then, and so far it seems to be the celebrities that cause this. Celebrities pretty much ruin any order anywhere, and I dread having them walking into the resto. Quick note to everyone, high tables or stools cause the sims to get up as soon as they get to their tables, once I took them out and put normal tables and chairs things went smoother.
-I used the version that spawned the NPCs faster. Although better, it would cause a big clog at the entrance as all clients would gather there and caused some sitting customers to get up and talk to whoever was there.
-I placed two hosts with two host stations. Its a 'little' faster, nut it seems like the hosts trip over each other as they keep switching between host stations. For sure the biggest clog is here, I'm not sure what would make it go faster, is there a way to remove the portion of the hosting that makes them walk to and show the client their table?
-How about adding two more chefs?
-Some clients seem to stick around even after they've eaten. I believe its because they want to order dessert, but for some reason the waiter doesn't come around to take the order, or the order never gets queued with the chefs.

Thanks again for the great work spgm, I was waiting for something like this for a while!

Hi hafprice I am working looking at the clog up of customers arriving and the slow host
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 4:34 AM
Thanks SO much for this mod! Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Thanks SO much for this mod! Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!

Its working with the new patch
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 9:35 PM
Thanks so much!
Quote: Originally posted by spgm69
Its working with the new patch

Thank you SO much!
Page 1 of 5