Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2022 at 10:21 PM
Default Terrain map
This is the first map I have made and I have spent around 3 hours playing SimCity 4 in my entire life, so I am a total noob here. Please give me feedback on this map; it seems okay in the game.
(I have decorated on lightly in game and put some lots around, but the map is undecorated).
I am bothered by the black on the sides - not sure how to get rid of that, it seems a bit unattached to the map and I am not sure if that is okay.
Thank you!
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Apr 2022 at 11:18 PM
Very good Petro- I like that! The black bits are there on every map, it's how the game renders the terrain. If you happen to see an underground rainbow at the corner of the map, that's perfectly normal too! They all have that.
If you put this up for download you might want to mention that it will need a camera mod to play the outer bits. But I like it; plently of space for expansion and looks very pretty!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Apr 2022 at 8:43 AM
Thank you, I appreciate your feedback
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 7:40 PM
It would make a great addition to my game for starting out a new town or adding a new neighborhood to one of mone like my BACC town.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
It would make a great addition to my game for starting out a new town or adding a new neighborhood to one of mone like my BACC town.

Thank you I made it with the idea to start a BACC - it is uploaded now.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd May 2022 at 8:38 PM
I already downloaded it and commented on it as a great addition to my Pleasantview Epic Challenge which is early colonial American from the 17th century.It might become the downtown area when they town is big enough to need a downtown.