Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melanie_ts2
about 55 default replacements, the nraas mods and about 7-9 pieces of non-default makeup.

Basics... You ran dashboard, and have no TS2 or TS4 packages? If in doubt, get S3PE and try opening them. S3PE will give an error if it is not TS3. You have ONLY unzipped packages in your packages folder? Nothing except packages... no read me's, no .RAR, no Zips, etc. You have a good resource config?

If you have only fewer than 100 total mods, make it easy on yourself. Be sure to have the most updated Nraas mods. Remove everything, except Nraas mods. Run your game. Nraas will rarely be the issue without some other mod conflicting, but let's prove that first. Next, add in 5 or 10 other mods. Do this until the problem occurs. Remove that last set you added, set them aside. Now add in 5 or 10 OTHER mods, and then 5 or 10 more. If this crashes again, you have several issues, and much more sorting will need to be done to find all of the conflicts.

I guess that multiples of a default may crash, but usually what happens in my experience is that the game simply uses whatever it reads last, and ignores other info.
Page 2 of 2