Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 5:36 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Items/world downloaded/installed but not working in game
Hi, I recently changed to the EA app but it caused lot of issues so after uninstalling and reinstalling my game I went back to Origin and though one problem was solved, one was not. After I reinstalled my Sims 3 game I went to The Sims 3 Store/Exchange and redownloaded and installed my things however they are not showing. My folders and directories look correct, but I have no access to the worlds and items. I tried to get EA to help but they say it is a .dll 12 issue. This can't be the case as these items were available prior to changing to the EA app. My platform is PC and I have Windows 11.
Any ideas?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2022 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kow375
Hi, I recently changed to the EA app but it caused lot of issues so after uninstalling and reinstalling my game I went back to Origin and though one problem was solved, one was not. After I reinstalled my Sims 3 game I went to The Sims 3 Store/Exchange and redownloaded and installed my things however they are not showing. My folders and directories look correct, but I have no access to the worlds and items. I tried to get EA to help but they say it is a .dll 12 issue. This can't be the case as these items were available prior to changing to the EA app. My platform is PC and I have Windows 11.
Any ideas?

Hi, I have been fighting with my sims 3 game for days now and I think I am finally winning. Origin is no more so I deleted it fully and the sims 3 launcher works when it wants to but I found an answer doing a search. Go into your downloads folder and right click on the pack you are trying to install. Tell it to open with the sims 3 launcher and it will install the pack. I have had most packs install this way with the exception of the Dragon Valley gold world. I hope this works for you, I know how frustrating this game can be.