Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2022 at 12:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Merging merged CC
So, yesterday I merged my ALREADY merged CC with more CC, and the result was... most of the stuff I had just disappeared from my game. Like, some were there, some weren't. And I can't find a clear answer on if merging MODBUILDS with PACKAGES is a good idea... If it isn't, then does having multiple MODBUILDS slow the game down just as much?

ALSO I used CC Magic!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Oct 2022 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tanezumi
So, yesterday I merged my ALREADY merged CC with more CC, and the result was... most of the stuff I had just disappeared from my game. Like, some were there, some weren't. And I can't find a clear answer on if merging MODBUILDS with PACKAGES is a good idea... If it isn't, then does having multiple MODBUILDS slow the game down just as much?

ALSO I used CC Magic!

I think you answered your own question whether it's a good idea.

"...most of the stuff I had just disappeared from my game."

I you think you have too many small MODBUILDS, make bigger but fewer sets.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2022 at 5:51 PM
Thanks. I did answer my own question I suppose. I was just assuming I had done something wrong.