Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2022 at 10:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Labels For Witch Spells is not working.
Labels For Witch Spells: Label For Witch Spells Is not working. need help, please.
Tried the
Quote:
"make a folder label it Sim Manipulator and put the Sim Manipulator in it. Then make a folder label it "Z Spell Labels mod" and put the spell label mod there this way it will always load last."
but it didn't help.
I don't have the "Sim Manipulator".
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Oct 2022 at 7:42 PM
It says on the download page that you need the sim manipulator for that one to work otherwise you download the original version if you dont have sim manipulator. You need to read everything on a download page makes life easier in the long run. =)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2022 at 10:28 PM
I'd go with either downloading Simmanipulator which I already have installed in my game or download the original version of the Mod if that's what I wanted.I'd use the Simmanipulator version for myself since it would be the right version for me.