Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#2676 Old 9th Jun 2022 at 9:25 PM
pink princess girl kissing her robot boyfriend,very normal

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2677 Old 10th Jun 2022 at 2:59 AM
Mad Poster
#2678 Old 13th Jun 2022 at 8:02 PM
more randomness:
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#2679 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 8:53 PM
(Having finally gotten back into my game after months of putting off a fix, I discovered I had four pics ready to post from March.)

Mary Gavigan is friends with pretty much everybody in the neighborhood. She knows a whole lot more than you'd think, but she's far too nice to use it to her advantage.

A busy day on the college campus.

All the Ottomas kids are ready to head off to school...they're just waiting on Mom.

Since neither of them have any friends or family, Tara and Ryan have a very small wedding ceremony.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Field Researcher
#2680 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 3:53 PM
Oh...

OUH!

Never had much issues with Pink Flashing but I guess I reached a limit... Just loaded in and changed clothes
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2681 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 4:00 PM

Bryan Roseland enjoys his first-ever water balloon fight.

Now that it's summer, schooldays are mostly spent playing outside.

Tina Traveler goes on a spontaneous outing with Justin Kim...and his parents, his (college-aged) girlfriend, her brother and a couple randos.

Out of all the things that could be stolen, I never thought it would be the tatami.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Field Researcher
#2682 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 11:12 AM
Children on their way to the playground

Children on the Playground

Children waiting for the Bus

2 Kids playing outside (I forgot their names XD)
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2683 Old 24th Jun 2022 at 3:06 AM
Today's theme is: A Day At The Gavigans' Place. (With special guest Deo Ramaswami.)

Gretchen and Deo decide to try this "kissing" thing that Gretchen's heard about from the older of her two older brothers. They're not really sure what they think of it.

She decides pelting Deo with a water balloon is much more fun.

The rest of the Gavigans are hard at work hobbying.

And for whatever reason none of them decided to put their dinner plates on the table.

Mad Poster
#2684 Old 24th Jun 2022 at 5:13 AM
Here's a picture of Pleasantview as it was just on the eve of stating the new year of 1600 which was just a short time before the first colonist couple arrived to claim their homestead.The other images are of the service center just before the first colonists arrived in the next few days.The other picture is the colonial homestead where the first couple is to live.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2685 Old 24th Jun 2022 at 7:48 PM
Some random pictures from my Uni:
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2686 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 9:56 PM

This is a typical day at the Goodies' place.

Father and son have a midnight snack together.

David doesn't seem to mind some last-minute cramming. (He just barely made the level he needed before his final.)

Joe would be feeling lucky right about now...if he wasn't gay.

#2687 Old 29th Jun 2022 at 8:44 AM
Default When you gotta play The Sims 2 at 3 but Just Dance at 4 (GShade filter)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2688 Old 29th Jun 2022 at 4:16 PM
Toddlers at the Orphanage for Toddlers

Young Adults at University

They grow up so fast well actually the Toddler picture is a year and 1/4 month old... I'm not fast.. I play everyday and still need 1-2 weeks for 1 Round (2 Sim days each household)
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2689 Old 4th Jul 2022 at 12:06 AM
I have two random ones here.

In my Crystal Pleasantview, I was getting my sims through college and I briefly had the game on Speed 3. I paused at just the right time to see this:

No idea what happened to him (his name was "Roger"), but based on his ghost colour, I'd assume starvation.

This second picture is from a new Strangetown/Pleasantview/Desiderata Valley megahood that I started to ease myself into the EP hoods out of curiosity. I started with Desiderata and paired it with Strangetown and Pleasantview to have stuff going on outside of hobbies. I also love Strangetown. Anyway, this picture is from a community lot outing that Violet Jocque held with Rick Contrary to show Lilith Pleasant and Johnny Smith around Desiderata Valley. In the first community lot they go to, I see this:

Dina and Don finishing. A very innocent activity for Don
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
#2690 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 10:25 PM
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2691 Old 7th Jul 2022 at 12:53 AM
my last games
Forum Resident
#2692 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 5:09 AM
I thought I'd share some more random pictures here.

This image was from a while ago. Sebastien Specter is creepily watching his lover in the shadows in an, not at all, suspicious way.

Allegra Gorey getting hit with a pillow by a cow mascot. She doesn't look impressed.

I had a dormie die recently and River Grunt was one of the witnesses. However, she didn't find much issue with him being dead, just the fact that he stunk.

Lastly, Joshua Ruben not being impressed with Ashley Pitts for splashing him in the hot tub.
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Forum Resident
#2693 Old 12th Jul 2022 at 11:12 AM
Ok, I think I spent more than 10 hours yesterday playing college. And I realize that I hardly took pictures of the funniest moments xD
Mad Poster
#2694 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 10:47 PM
I played my game today and have begun setting up Old Town for my Old Town receation taking place in a colonial settlement called Portland in what is now Maine starting with the early attempts of the RCC colonial settlements as it was in 1575.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2695 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 11:16 AM
Yes, random...
Screenshots

Scholar
#2696 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 8:28 AM
Nothing like bathing all your household goods in the ocean
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2697 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 11:39 PM Last edited by grammapat : 18th Jul 2022 at 11:24 PM.
At first thought flooding; but decided it's portal to another dimension. "The world down the stairs"

Field Researcher
#2698 Old 20th Jul 2022 at 5:25 PM
Need to make costum thumps for all Hoods.. I like the look of it instead of those empty pictures

need to adjust that one though
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2699 Old 20th Jul 2022 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KiraNettt
Need to make costum thumps for all Hoods.. I like the look of it instead of those empty pictures

need to adjust that one though

Glad I know German makes me curious about your sims' lives in these "bad", "neutral", "appropriate" and "better" life hoods!

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
#2700 Old 22nd Jul 2022 at 9:45 PM
Default pov: you’re trying to find 8 pages in h&m.
Screenshots
Page 108 of 120