Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 2:54 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default "Reference to tree table entry that does not exist"
In my Uberhood, I had Mortimer teach their new cat to use the toilet, only to get this error every time Mortimer gets to the toilet.
I honestly have no idea what's causing it (sure hope it's not a mod or CC) and would appreciate any help I can get.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_N993_t127859.txt (136.7 KB, 6 downloads)
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 8:10 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 2 - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

Space Pony
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 7:39 PM
Use What Caused This. Go to your logs folder in the Sims 2 documents folder and look for the error text file. Load it into What Caused This to see what might be causing this.