Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chevy Suburban

by DBCAB Posted 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:57 PM - Updated 4th Jan 2007 at 12:51 AM by DBCAB

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:15 AM
Nice job man! This car is looking great! And wow! What low poly! I love your cars, you are awesome! Keep up the fantastic work! Your objects are one of a kind. Thanks a lot for this, your work is too good Thanks for the police version also, they both look good in the game! Hope to see more work from you! Keep it up and thanks so much again! :D
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:14 AM
This looks so cool! I have a suburban but it't the newer kind. This old kind is what I see sometimes on the road Thanks much
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:24 AM
I love the older K5 bodystyle Blazers and suburbans! they are rockin! Thanks a million!
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:57 AM
thank you DECAB I love this vehicle! It brings back lots of old memories
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:53 AM
*pets it* It's nice to see a car everynow and again that isn't a beamer or a Lexus. We had one of these when I was a kid. It makes me nolstalgic. ^^ You should do a blue recolour with a white stripe (horizontal). That's what colour it was. =D Just a suggestion. Wonderful work. Thanks. ^^

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Forum Resident
#7 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:05 AM
Ooo!
Nice.
Me like.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:46 PM
wow...it looks great! I hope to see your work some more. Your realy comming along! Maybe a newer suburban would be a great addition (2003-ish) THANKS!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:53 PM
Nice ride.... thanks very much

If you've got time a newer version wouldn't go a miss either :D

A Taylor
Like cars do you?... if you do come to sims2carsource.net always welcome new members!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:00 PM Last edited by DocFX : 9th Jan 2007 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Hmmm, bad english methinks.
Default Thanks 'DBCAB'...
Thanks 'DBCAB' nice to see you're making vehicles again!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 9:13 AM
well done
#12 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:09 AM
Wow i think thats the lowest polys i have seen a car made with, nice job

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Mad Poster
#13 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 6:02 PM
Thanks for sharing, I need this for my country homes.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 7:53 AM
You are very talented! I love it! :D

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:58 AM
OOHH! thankies!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Field Researcher
#16 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:08 PM
Great car, thanks a bunch! Just thought I'd mention, I have no idea why but I cannot recolor it. I am guessing the recolor options is not on, but it could be something else. Anyway, thanks again.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 10:54 PM
Cool

Would you like to hear of the terrible night when I bravely battled the..... No? All right.

TOP SECRET: DO NOT OPEN LINK!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 8:11 PM
i would like to know how you make a car/truck for the sims?

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 2:25 AM
looks just like my dad's, except his is red. Neato!

"If you didn't fondle contraceptive devices, the hailstones wouldn't chat casually with you."
Get your quote here...
Just copy and paste
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 1:50 PM
Thank you!
It looks cool.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 8:06 PM
Thanks for this addition :-) Any chance of doing one in a silver/grey?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:51 PM
Recolors
Quote: Originally posted by Ashen
Great car, thanks a bunch! Just thought I'd mention, I have no idea why but I cannot recolor it. I am guessing the recolor options is not on, but it could be something else. Anyway, thanks again.

Hi My bad I actually did'nt make it recolorable lol, I am changing it right now , and when I upload the recolors I will link back to this thread so people can redownload the recolorable one , sorry about that.

DB
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 11:52 PM
Thank you so much for making this :D

I hope to have one of these IRL, someday ^__^
Instructor
#24 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 5:58 AM
And now I"ll have to learn how to recolor so that I can recreate my bro in law's suburban... (He has custom rims and a custom color...)

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:56 PM
This is an absoluetly fantastic car - nice work DB ;D

But why is it Featured, can I ask? If you compare it to Cevic's Gallardo and some of Dr. Pixel's efforts, this is nowhere near as good as them.
No offence or anything, just voicing my opinion. Really good anyway :D
Page 1 of 2