Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#12526 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 6:51 PM
A mod that makes it so being out in the rain will cool a sim down would be really handy - unless it already does and I've just never noticed. As well as shower in the rain like they can in 4. Not sure if either of these exist as whenever I google all I get are results for 4

If they don't exist I wish they did.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#12527 Old 12th Jan 2022 at 3:47 AM
I want an "include all EPs/Include No EPs" checkbox in SimPE preferences.
Field Researcher
#12528 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 5:18 PM
I love that adoption is part of the game. I wish there was a mod similar to the headmaster game to qualify (prove you have a bed/crib for the child, can feed them healthy food, maybe get a boost if you have the parenting life skill).
$3000 is not enough to show that a Sim is committed to raising a kid.
Mad Poster
#12529 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 8:41 AM
More skyboxes for alien worlds - like ones for radiated, toxic, and other kinds of planets, and some good alien terrain paints. Also, more hats for all ages, and perhaps environmental suits for outerwear - great for extremely hostile planets where the atmosphere would be either unbreathable or almost non-existent.
Instructor
#12530 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 9:21 AM
I could've sworn this already exists, but maybe it's just for TS4: a mod that will stop sims washing dishes in the sink. (or at least in sinks that don’t share a room with a stove!) I've been playing with the "need water" mod from Medieval Sims and my sims waste all their water on dishes before they can sponge bathe or shower.
Scholar
#12531 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
I want an "include all EPs/Include No EPs" checkbox in SimPE preferences.

You can select all (but I don't know why anyone would want to) by 'clicking' the Reset link. A 'De-Select All' button is a good idea though, it is in final testing now.
Alchemist
#12532 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 5:05 PM
That's great, thanks. I like to select all the boxes sometimes because I use Object Workshop to extract meshes and all the meshes aren't included in object workshop if all the EP boxes aren't checked.
Mad Poster
#12533 Old 17th Jan 2022 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katalina522
I could've sworn this already exists, but maybe it's just for TS4: a mod that will stop sims washing dishes in the sink. (or at least in sinks that don’t share a room with a stove!) I've been playing with the "need water" mod from Medieval Sims and my sims waste all their water on dishes before they can sponge bathe or shower.

It does exist: I'm 99% sure it's one of Pescado's, but danged if I can figure out which one it is, probably one of the multi-fix package things.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#12534 Old 17th Jan 2022 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
It does exist: I'm 99% sure it's one of Pescado's, but danged if I can figure out which one it is, probably one of the multi-fix package things.
I'm pretty sure it's nobathroomdishes. I've never used it. When Gloria and Andrew first moved into 19 Chorus Court, there was no sink in the tiny kitchen and no space to put one in. So they had to wash their dishes in the bathroom. Eventually Gloria got planning permission to build a small extension to her kitchen, giving her room for a sink. It also let Andrew get a double bed into the room above the kitchen. Planning permission for external alterations is hard to get in Eastside Veronaville; but Gloria found that having a boyfriend on the town council helped.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
#12535 Old 17th Jan 2022 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I'm pretty sure it's nobathroomdishes. I've never used it. When Gloria and Andrew first moved into 19 Chorus Court, there was no sink in the tiny kitchen and no space to put one in. So they had to wash their dishes in the bathroom. Eventually Gloria got planning permission to build a small extension to her kitchen, giving her room for a sink. It also let Andrew get a double bed into the room above the kitchen. Planning permission for external alterations is hard to get in Eastside Veronaville; but Gloria found that having a boyfriend on the town council helped.

Aha! I knew I wasn’t imagining things. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#12536 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Didn't you make those for the game using the checkbook from Simwardrobe?

I downloaded it. Perhaps someone could make something that works independently of that-like real lottery tickets.

Monique's computer does have lottery games-4 of them available in 5, 10 or 20 day draws. They cost $5.00 each so if you want 20 days worth it's about $100. and for all f4 it's $400.
My pixels love them-and they've been quite lucky,

What I created is just a difficult workaround. Just a recolor of the checkbook.
Not at all the real thing.
Tge feature of Moniques computer might be worth testing though. Thanks!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#12537 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 2:23 PM
I wish that SimPE had the ability to duplicate a slot entry in a SLOT resource, rather than just adding. Because slot number 25 has all the same values except for the indexing.
Top Secret Researcher
#12538 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 10:11 PM
Maids should unclog the toilet. That doesn't take a ton of mechanical skills. (IRL anyway).

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#12539 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coriel_Muroz
I love that adoption is part of the game. I wish there was a mod similar to the headmaster game to qualify (prove you have a bed/crib for the child, can feed them healthy food, maybe get a boost if you have the parenting life skill).
$3000 is not enough to show that a Sim is committed to raising a kid.

==
And another opinion: I have a mod that allows ANYONE to adopt. "You live in a tent? You'll be an excellent parent". But elders can't! So I'm looking for a mod that allows that.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#12540 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 2:54 PM
I'm in the market for the following dog hacks:

Walks should be highly social! I talk to my dog and train her and throw a ball for her on walks IRL, why not in sims? Not to mention all the other dogs she can meet and say hello to. A walk should add at least 50% to social. They should also be very tiring!

Sims that are walking by should be nice to my dog when they want to say hello to them! If the dog barks at them that should be a negative interaction, but it seems to make randomers angry when my dog is rolling on his back asking for belly rubs from them! What sort of monster doesn't respond well to that?! And these other sims more often than not are friends with mine and have pets of their own too!

Dogs should interact more with strays and visiting pets. (I wish kids would be more interested and actually want to play with the 'friends' they bring home too, but that's a separate issue!)

Dogs should be allowed to chase away the burglar! Maybe if they're fully aggressive it's 100% effective every time, if they're neutral it's 50% effective, if friendly there's just the slimmest chance the burglar will be scared into running away? Something like that.

I wish praising positively affected social as well. It would in real life after all!
Lab Assistant
#12541 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 6:43 PM
I've found that my Sims' gardens are annoying me a little bit. I know I could get hacks that will make them always stay perfectly trimmed & not grow weeds, but it's not very realistic... I don't mind having to take care of the garden, it's just some details of it. It'd be nice instead if:
  • Weeds didn't completely, awfully tank Environment score. I don't know about everyone else, but in real life having weeds on the ground outside does NOT bother me nearly as much as something like "the room is full of trash", but my Sims see it as the same. It's just wild plants, after all.
  • We didn't have to water our cactus the exact same amount we have to water the regular flowers. Hello... it's a succulent. And my Sims like to get down on their knees and SNIFF the cacti too!
  • If it rained, it would water the flowerbeds... unless it already does this? But I've noticed the flowers die very quickly without a sim watering them, which seems odd for as much rain as we get in the game.

Which has also made me think, it'd be nice to be able to tweak the chances of certain kinds of weather. The baseline is fine for most neighborhoods, but I feel like it rains too much in Strangetown for the desert environment that it's supposed to be. Everything I've seen to do with weather control is about changing the current weather in the moment, I'd rather have a global thing I can tune to make weather appropriate to the climate I imagine a certain neighborhood having.
Field Researcher
#12542 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 6:58 PM
Another mod I'd love to see - sims only autonomously brushing their teeth when their hygiene is above 50% and they've nothing better to do. Hygiene lower than 50% should always be a bath or shower.
Scholar
#12543 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 3:59 PM
I'd love an ACR-kind of mod for pets.
If Sims own a male and female dog/cat, there would be a chance they autonomously try for puppies/kittens.
Because, you know, in real life pets do not wait for human instructions on pregnancies xD
Field Researcher
#12544 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
I'd love an ACR-kind of mod for pets.
If Sims own a male and female dog/cat, there would be a chance they autonomously try for puppies/kittens.
Because, you know, in real life pets do not wait for human instructions on pregnancies xD

It already exists:
https://midgethetree.tumblr.com/tagged/dl%20mods%20pet Scroll down.
Scholar
#12545 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aysarth
It already exists:
https://midgethetree.tumblr.com/tagged/dl%20mods%20pet Scroll down.

It already exists!!
OMG, that's awesome, thank you very much for linking it!
Mad Poster
#12546 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
==
And another opinion: I have a mod that allows ANYONE to adopt. "You live in a tent? You'll be an excellent parent". But elders can't! So I'm looking for a mod that allows that.

Elders can adopt, as far as I know. The Goodies (bin sims from AL) in my game adopted a child. I am pretty sure I don't have a mod for that.
Scholar
#12547 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
I wish that SimPE had the ability to duplicate a slot entry in a SLOT resource, rather than just adding. Because slot number 25 has all the same values except for the indexing.

Done, as well as the 'De-Select All' button in preferences.
http://simfileshare.net/folder/77372/
Top Secret Researcher
#12548 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 4:50 PM
Some sort of "service tracker" would be nice. Rather than having to send a sim to the phone to see whether or not you've already hired a gardener or maid for the lot because it's been a while since you played this household and you've forgotten, you could just click on an object and it would give you a popup showing what services are hired on the lot.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#12549 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by baticeer
Which has also made me think, it'd be nice to be able to tweak the chances of certain kinds of weather. The baseline is fine for most neighborhoods, but I feel like it rains too much in Strangetown for the desert environment that it's supposed to be. Everything I've seen to do with weather control is about changing the current weather in the moment, I'd rather have a global thing I can tune to make weather appropriate to the climate I imagine a certain neighborhood having.

Every dirt/desert hood I play gets seasons changed; I don't have winter, and sometimes not spring (as it rains a lot then). Desert Universities get Summer/Fall/Summer/fall because Sims learn faster in fall.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#12550 Old 23rd Jan 2022 at 1:01 AM
I once had a mod that guests looked through a telescope and they could be abducted by aliens, unfortunately the mod is lost, I really want such a mod, it's so funny...
Page 502 of 576