Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lisa

by thunderbreak Posted 7th Aug 2005 at 3:34 AM - Updated 7th Aug 2005 at 11:02 PM by thunderbreak

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 7:57 AM
This is a very good version of her, thanks :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 9:10 AM
:loco: thanx i really like these!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 10:01 AM
Thank you very much. Finally the whole DOA Beach Volleyball Staff has been completed. Looks great, and I like the correction of the Venus swimsuit, since my dark tanned Sim Sarah envys her light skinned fiancee for this one...

"Curiouser and curiouser!" - Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter II

Nippon-Funfair.org - The German Anime Manga Games Lifestyle Community
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 3:30 PM
Wow Thunderbreak, you have done it again. She is b-e-a-utiful! LOL! Keep them coming.

[QUOTE]Abandon all hope, he who enter here
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 5:41 PM
Oh - that´s hot! (< Sorry Paris for using "your" sentence...! :evilnod: )
*looks around - downloads*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 6:04 PM
great work Thunder. Nice!
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 8:09 PM
Hehe.. Great Job, Thunder!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 11:35 PM
She looks very nice, good job.

Where does the original hair come from ?
#10 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 2:23 AM
is she naked?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dontblink99
is she naked?
Which one are you talking about?

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 9:20 AM
not only does she look great, the swimsuits are amazing, your skins always have that great level of detail, can't wait to see what you do next.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 12:24 AM
I don't want this sound wrong but Lisa is a little less "black" than her sim, according to the picture. Shes gorgeous but she isn't quite like her.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 8:37 AM
I'm going to have to ask, are these with built in skins or can the swim suits work for everyone?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dio Wolf
I'm going to have to ask, are these with built in skins or can the swim suits work for everyone?
Any skin tones.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 5:05 AM
I don't have an Xbox (still less a modded one :-), but this has to come a close second. While no sim could ever be quite as enticing as the originals, you certainly get a lot more control over them
Scholar
#17 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 7:42 AM Last edited by Synthesis : 7th Sep 2005 at 5:39 AM.
Very nicely done. DOA characters, in general, are hard to convert to The Sims 2 accurately, but you've done a good job.

As for Tecmo....well, I think they create ALL of there characters with a sort of cartoony-look in mind, black, white, etc. To their credit, Zack actually looks appropriate (at least, when he's bald...I've yet to see him with normal looking hair that's not bright green or something).

Also....I don't think her and Zack or siblings. I heard the rumor as well, but I assumed it was just that...a rumor.

And for both cases, I wouldn't have it any other way.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 9:50 PM
Great Sim, thunderbreak. I love it. Very neat, since I have a nice neighborhood.

BTW, I started a contest on my website and I hope you can enter. See my signature...

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Great Sim, thunderbreak. I love it. Very neat, since I have a nice neighborhood.

BTW, I started a contest on my website and I hope you can enter. See my signature...
Would you mind PM me the details?

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 12:01 AM
Thunderbreak, I don't have a modded Xbox, but darn it, your stuff is the next best thing - better even in some ways. I've notice that some people have modified the foot bones to make animated thongs /jandals / flip-flops whatever, now if only they could do the same thing for chest bones :-)

What's the best way to make God laugh?
Tell him your plans for your future!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 11:25 PM
Who knows how that's going to work out, it's probably high in demand thought :P

Don't get mad, get even.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 2:56 PM
shez gorgeous thankz
Instructor
#23 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 5:08 PM
I adore my game and to find any clothing from it just made my day! I can't thank you enough for these clothes ^_^ Especially Lei Fang's. I think other than her clothing, Hitomi and Helena have the best bathing suits that are in the game. Ever consider doing any more, please pm me and let me know? Thanks!!!!
Mad Poster
#24 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:53 PM
Default The Contest
I still have this sim and she's just beautiful

For those wondering about the contest mentioned in my signature, my site is now up and running. Click on the link for details...

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 3:08 AM
Yo thunderbreak! I love all your DOA characters and i'm wondering if its no trouble can you please make kokoro!
Page 1 of 2