Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 8:45 PM
Default 8 types of roomates.
The Idea just right now came through too me while reading a few challenges, and just as an caution-- I haven't played tested it, so I know how possible or even challenging this challenge is at all. Anyway, just gonna straight to you.

The Requirements for this challenge is to have all expansion packs, except for bon voyage and freetime (they're optional), installed. I also would like to put a recommend hack/mod that would it help it a lot quicker to get the following listed below sims: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=283201

You start the challenge by having a household of seven reside sims, who are of the following (non-hybrid) species: zombie, vampire, werewolf, servo, plantsim, good and bad witch/warlock. One member per creature; no two or more of the same lifestage.

While playing this challenge, each occult has set of rules that you must follow as you play them:
Vampire: Haven't really came up anything for this one. If you guys have suggestion, please share them so I can fill in restrictions/tasks for this type.
Servo:

* If a servo mood meter is not green or red or his/her plumbob is at the slightest yellow: cancel the actions from the robot's quene have him get into brawling with half of the sims from the household (intimidated each one at the a time until you unlock the interaction to start the violent act). If it's red: start the fight with all 7 of them.
* Servos must only themselves prepare dinner.
Good&Bad Witches/Warlocks: Every day, you rule the die twice for each. The Number it lands determines the amount of good&bad (respective by their attribute) deeds, via spell casting, they must commit at the roaming townies per day. Neutral spell usage is forbidden, with the exception of Magivestigium. If they fail do their task in time, they must then be forced to study neutral magic the next day.
Werewolf: When in human form, lock the sim up in a room through out the day and leave him/her sleeping without satisfying other needs (excluding hunger from the rule), until the transformation into wolf(wo)men happens.
Zombies:: Have the zombie roam around the room without controlling him at all. You mustn't, because this sims is nothing more than a brainless baboon.
Plantsim:: must spend their time gardening and taking care of it

THE GOAL OF THIS CHALLENGE? Seperate ("find own place") each every one of them after completing their LTW, while following the rules of this challenge (duh!)

General Rules:
  • Servos don't typically like the idea of "imperfections", neither can they understand why non-machinery have such a flawed thing, therefor they are the only one's to do chores/repairs/housework and services that do aquired to do these duties are in NO need to be hired.
  • When a sim uses a broken/dirty/untidied (includes minor details like un-made bed), the servo gets pissed off and disintegrate s(bulldoze/sell it) the object due to nobody appreciate it's efficient work he put onto keeping the house spotless as possible. Don't bother repurchasing it!
  • The Household can only eat what the servo has prepared for them on the menu.
  • When a witch becomes a full neutral witch, (s)he is then force to abandone their craft (i.e. get cured from witchery).
  • If a plot and plant is in any way interacted (tend/plant/watered) by any other than plantsim member, you'll have to immediately delete the plant-object and dispose its growing content if required.
  • The Garden and PlantSim is there in this challenge for a reason, as you aren't allowed to order groceries or repurchase the whole fridge when it runs out of food supplies.