Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 10:00 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 4:35 PM.
Default The Mistress Challenge
*-The Mistress Challenge-*

Your female ADULT Sim works as well, a mistress. Her income is solely based on how many clients she sees in a night, and how well she pleases them as well. The life as a mistress is hard, your Sim is always worrying about catching a disease, getting arrested for prostitution…Or possibly the worst outcome: an unexpected pregnancy. This is The Mistress Challenge, a lifestyle of pleasure and pain.

This is my first challenge, and I hope that it is something people would find interesting enough to try.

Directions:

1.) Go into Create-A-Sim and begin making your ADULT female.(Absolutely NO teen Sims!) Customize her however you’d like. You can make her skinny, fat, pretty, ugly…It’s up to you! Do you want to make her a high class mistress? Do you want your mistress to be a low-life street lurker? You may choose either a Romance aspiration or a Pleasure aspiration (Pleasure aspiration requires NightLife.)

2.) Place her on a lot. I would recommend placing her in a trailer like home that you see in Pleasantview, or the condos. If you do want to put her somewhere a bit higher up, you are allowed to give her the funds to buy her house, but you MUST make sure you take out her money afterwords.

3.) Your female Sim will start out with 500 simoleons, exact. Use the familyfunds cheat code to give her this amount. Do not give her a job.

4.) Your job as a mistress is to build clientele, and doing so you have to go out and make relationships. (Bi-sexual, Straight, or Lesbian relationships are all fine.)
-If you have NightLife, you may call for a matchmaker, but be aware that you only have 500 simoleons in your wallet-so don’t blow it all for a perfect date!
-If you have Seasons, you may use the wishing well to get only TWO clients. After that, you MUST delete the well.

5.) Spend time with your clients, get to know them on a personal level. NO CHEAT CODES TO BOOST THE RELATIONSHIP OF YOUR CLIENT! Go on dates with your client, prepare them dinner. Let them know that they will be comfortable around you for your services.

6.) Now that you and your client are comfortable with each other, it is time for your mistress to start making her money. Your income will be based on the following:
-Call ‘em up and Woo-Hoo- 1000 simoleons (use the kaching cheat code for payment)
-A Dream Date (NightLife required)- 500 simoleons is payment. (Use the familyfunds cheat code and add 500 to your current balance. You CAN use the famil funds cheat code without going to the neighborhood screen.) If there is WooHoo involved, your mistress will be awarded 1,500. Dates are ONLY allowed to be set if your client calls your sim for a date.

7.) When you reach either WooHoo with your 3rd client OR you have WooHoo’d with the same client on five different occasions, you MUST force your mistress to become pregnant. You may use the Tombstone of Life and Death or if you have InTeenimater you could do it that way also. The idea of this is to have the scenerio of where the WooHoo of your mistress and her client was unprotected.
**You must force another pregnancy if you reach your 6th client OR you have WooHoo’d with the same client (not the father of your previous child) on five different occasions.

8.) Now that you have a mouth to feed, you have to work even harder. You are allowed to take up a job, but only in the Slacker career track. You may hire a nanny to take care of your kids while you are out working the graveyard shift.

Well, that’s all I’ve got. Feedback would be appreciated and I would LOVE to hear how this challenge has worked for everyone else, or if there is some advice on how to make this challenge more fun to play!

Oh, and the challenge ends when your mistress becomes an elder.

xoxo.R
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 11:29 PM
Default Cool
If I don't just use this as a challenge I think I'll use it mentally as a prostitution occupation. I like it a lot. Keep it up....
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 1:33 PM
I kind of want to add this into my regular game play... this sounds awesome!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 1:16 AM
I am gonna try! Post pics soon!!! Can't wait to be a SLUT!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 3:47 AM
Default Just Started
Ok. My girl name is Haley and here's her story.
Haley was only four years old when her mother gave her up for adoption so she could go be a mistress to famous pop star Janet Jackson. Her father was never around and her mother wasn't even sure which man was the father because she got around. When Haley turned 21 she decided to follow in her mom's footsteps and is now a bi sexual mistress.

I have three clients and have slept with each at least once. She is now pregnant and is in her first trimester but she is still doing her job. Wish me luck. Keep you updated. Look at pics below!!!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 1:44 PM
@Dayshababy
Aw! She's quite a beaut, Daysha! I'm gonna go for a vampire mistress workin' it in this desert town I made. This'll be really fun!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 12:50 AM
Yay! I love when people leave back stories and screenshots! I can't wait to hear more! I shall tell you all the story of Crystal.

Crystal moved into Pleasantview into that small little house that you can find when you turn the neighborhood camera the right way. Well, at first she was not widely received by the neighborhood. Then, after a while men secretly kept contact with Crystal and she was a hit with them. They'd call her up on dates and outings. She was out every night, barely ever visiting her house except to sleep. One night, she was working nonstop with clients until she and her one client (Adrian Plaatz) had unprotected WooHoo. Crystal got pregnant and she had to move to a more spacious home for her child to be. Three days later, Jack was born. While Crystal was pregnant, she kept up with the clients and at this point she had eight clients. Once again Crystal had unprotected WooHoo and little Johnny was born. Two love childs, and now working late nights EVEN harder, Crystal was lucky enough to get a nanny to watch for her little ones until Jack was a teenager at that point he could babysit his little brother by himself. At a HUGE birthday party for Johnny, Crystal bumped into Adrian, her old client. He had feelings for her, and they are now engaged. Adrian turned out to be the Chief of Staff of a hospital and he brought in enough money that Crystal didn't need to "work" anymore. So basically my mistress had a happy ending, I kinda wanna make another one and play out a story again!

xoxo.R
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 8:12 PM
That's really cool!
Here's what I did:

This is Atta

I moved her to one of the houses in Veronaville's Downtown. She has a romance aspiration.

Here she is at the P.U.R.E talking to a potential client (who was a client eventually):

Smutling at the Crypt O' Night Club with Consort Capp:

Getting into bed with Consort:

Smooching another client:

Eventually she got pregnant from Consort and had Roger:

After he was born she took a short break from working in order to take care of him and of herself (she got sick after insisting too handle the cockroaches herself).

The matchmaker set her up with Clay, I forgot his last name (a premade sim), and although she was angry about how little Atta paid, he turned out to be very useful: along with being persuaded to tend the garden, he voluntarily bathed Roger.

So far she's doing really good (much not like a real one...), has four costumers and another two she's working on, and is pretty happy with her life (?!).

I'm sorry about the pictures quality, I didn't realize it was set to such a bad quality.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 1:58 AM
Default Update :D
Ok so now she has five clients. So proud She has a job in the slacker career and a nanny and she sees three-five clients a night and takes care of a kid and goes to work. She is a workaholic and soon will have to become pregnant again. She has a nice car and pic below!
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 8:47 PM
Awesome! I love seeing these updates and pictures, can't wait to see more!^^

I was a bit nervous if idea would actually be a good one, but now I see it was!

xoxo.R
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 3:59 AM
Can't wait to try it.I was about to start the Edie challange from desperate housewives. So basicly it was woohooing married men and no kids allowed so I think I will combine the two. I'm gonna follow most of these rules but her only clinets will be married sims.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 3:52 AM
This is great haha, it will give me an excuse to make use of some stuff that I got from SS2.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th May 2011 at 3:56 AM
I usually don't do challenges, but this seems like something I can add into my current neighborhood!
I'm going to start tomorrow by growing up a pretty slutty teen who I haven't played with since I made her.
I'll post the beginning of my story tomorrow.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th May 2011 at 5:33 PM
Sweet I love this challenge! I've already started and have been playing for a few days. Here's the story of Diamond Hooker (creative last name, right?) :

Diamond grew up in a small town home in the neighborhood of Pleasantview. She was raised only by her mother, and didn't know who her father was since her mom had many partners. Her mom wasn't a very good parent, and when Diamond was 17, Ms. Hooker was arrested for drunk driving and put in jail. Diamond was now left to fend for herself with only some savings in the bank and no chance of getting a real job since she was a high school dropout. Finally, since she had lost her virginity at the age of 13 and had gotten around a lot since then, she decided to do what she does best: become a prostitute. She used the last of her savings to buy a small house in Downtown Pleasantview. She started by going to a wishing well and wishing for romance. This brought her Ashley (a guy) and they fell instantly in love. They then proceeded into her bedroom to have their first WooHoo together, which brought her her first 1000 simolean paycheck. Soon she had three clients and was raking in the dough, but became pregnant by her third client, Balooga Un-Awesome Awesomeness (an extremely ugly sim that I had created just as a stand-in when making a family of teenagers). A few days later she gave birth to baby Angel. Now she has six clients, around 12000 simoleans, and has just become pregnant again. She's still working full time, hoping to save up enough to buy a bigger house with room for the new baby that's going to come.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 6:44 PM
I really love this idea... I'm definitely taking this challenge!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 1:57 AM
I'll do it, but only if I can use ACR, a mod that allows Sims to instigate relationships - and pregnancy!. I will set her to be able to get pregnant, at maybe 25% of time. I'll have her build relationships, but seems more realistic to me to LET her jump in bed with a near-stranger (which ACR will create when a sim is lonely). Maybe I should make her only solicit passer-bys, instead of inviteing people over... Makes it more interesting for me; I'll report back her ..um.. "spread sheet".

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 4:20 AM
what an interesting challenge! I've incorporated it into my prosperity neighborhood, one of my 2nd gen teens was just too much of a flirt not to lol...question: where do I find the ACR? It keeps "popping up" in various threads but haven't been able to find it to download...
Mad Poster
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 5:56 AM
OK, here goes. I created Ivana Cash, and moved her to a bus stop, then to a house. I need to reduce her funds but the cheat has not been working for me.. maybe I'll just keep "books" for her (keeping track of her date-money). I'm haveing fun with it, and the pick at the bus stop were accidents that have set the story up FOR me!
http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/...mview=slideshow

Mad Poster
#19 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 4:37 AM
My 2nd chapter; Ivana builds her clientele, and finds true love (a 3-bolt relationship).

EKK! Slide show has duplicate pics at end, and I can't figure out how to delete!!

"When Akira left I had two men waiting for me to intertain, and for the first time I didn't want to. I've only had 22 dates, with 10 men, and I'm still young. Tristen and Adrian want to marry me (although Adrian continues to stalk me), but Akira is the first man I've ever loved (he MUST love me the same!). There's the age differance, and he says he doesn't have money,but he's already talking about babies!. What should I do?"

She's overdue for a pregnancy (& I've TOLD her to try for baby a number of times!), so what do you think? Hello, anybody out there?

Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 6:37 AM
This challenge sounds like a blast. Here let me tell you my story. Here let me tell you my story.

My character's name is Casey Feeney (She's my Laverne and Shirley OC which makes it even funnier). She was raised as well as her mom, Shirley, could raise her, but grew up wanting what she didn't have much of: money. While on a date with Timmy Cromwell, the cutest guy in school, he wanted to woohoo with her. She said no and he offered money so she ended up doing it. During that time, she got pregnant. Before she found out, she was having a grand old time with the money that Timmy Cromwell gave her. When Shirley found out that Casey was preggo, she was devastated and shocked. She was also very disappointed in Casey for woohooing before marriage. But she wants to be supportive and help Casey as much as she can with the baby. Casey is scared of the baby being poor and, since she can't get pregnant while still pregnant, I'm sure you can guess how she got money for the baby. Timmy doesn't know this and decides to take care of the baby like a father should. So he gets a job as a cashier. Then Eve Feeney-Cromwell is born and thats where I left off.

If anyone would like pics just ask.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 7:09 AM
Hope to hear more people's stories. I had to cheat to get my Ivana pregnant, and she should (by the rules) have another one, so she will continue being a "working girl" until then (she better get pregnant right away, or a THIRD child will be needed!) Then can her true-love move in? He works; what does this do to the challenge? How does it CONTINUE being a challenge?

Mad Poster
#22 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 5:37 PM
Seems odd that I can't post the STORY on MTS (in the story forum) because it won't except the basic idea (prostitution), and I also have ONE picture of a behind. Anyone know where I CAN post the story? As far as this challenge is concerned my story should be finished, but I'm haveing so much fun it's turning into a LEGACY! So here's a favorite pics {! what happened! It says "8 of 8" but the prior 7 photos are NOT EVEN MINE!} , and links to more chapters...

Screenshots

Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 4:18 AM
Haha, this sounds like fun and easy enough. I think I am going to begin tonight. I already have an idea for a story. I'll try to show updates if I can.
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 6:01 AM
Oh wow, I love this. Must try... and as someone else said, even if I lose track of the challenge, I can have people with careers as prostitutes. Awesome!
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 11:29 AM
This is so much fun to do with Risky woohoo on haha
Page 1 of 3