Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#401 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 11:11 PM
I actually read the conclusion a few days ago in lurker mode and I echo everyone else....great job! I thought the letters to the mother were very touching.
Advertisement
Original Poster
#402 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 12:21 AM
Thanks everyone! And thank you to all the new readers! I'm so glad you liked it! I really appreciate it! More encouragement always gets me more motivated to continue!! Don't forget to keep rating! That always encourages me more, too!
Lab Assistant
#403 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:02 AM
OMG I just read the intro and what a nice twist. Well, not nice, but surprising. I'll read some more chapters and then I'll save the rest for tomorrow.

*goes to get subscription on this story*
Lab Assistant
#404 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:13 AM
*clap*

Good job! A nice story! Well, a "nice" ending. A good story all around!
Original Poster
#405 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 4:56 PM
Kyri: Thanks!! I'm glad you're liking it so far! Enjoy the rest of the story! :popcorn:

astillac: Thank you! I'm happy you liked it!
Lab Assistant
#406 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 10:51 AM
I finished your story, and I really like it. Despite the drama it has a nice ending. Thanks for writing it :D
Original Poster
#407 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 9:14 PM
Kyri: Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it! I know it was a bit sad, but at least it had a happy ending. Thank you for reading!! :D
Test Subject
#408 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 3:31 PM
Great ending, Stormy. They're so happy And Stacia's so pretty, a little angel :angel: I wish I could have read it sooner, but a lot of nice, caring people at university (including my dean) said that I'd fail all my classes if I don't stop sitting in front of the computer 'till I can't see properly and start handing in my assignments, some of which were due two months ago :p
Original Poster
#409 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:45 PM
Thank you SilentDream! I was wondering where you went!
Page 17 of 17