Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 11:54 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Island Paradise completely missing from Origin
I own the expansion. I played the expansion. Yet it's not in my expansions list or Origin's memory of my owned games. I can't find the box or disc and when I contacted them they said I needed to have one of those plus the receipt. I bought it back in March!

They told me to buy it again and they'd give me 15% off. THE CRAP. I'm not paying again for a game THEY forgot I own!

How come this one game is missing while everything else is there? They also said that it isn't showing in my memory because I bought it at a store rather than online, but I bought almost every other expansion at a store and they ALL show up, including expansion worlds like Dragon Valley. There's nothing explaining why this one is just plain gone or why it isn't showing in my memory when every other expansion is there.

HELP!