Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2022 at 6:11 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default dead sims in oasis valey
hello, I have a problem my Sim lived in Oasis landing and then returned to Bridge Port. after a while she went to oasis landing again and her boyfriend was dead .. she picked up the urn in the cemetery and laid it on the table, but the ghost did not appear. half of the neighborhood is dead some idea how to revive them? thanks

ps: sorry for my english, i hope you understand
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Mar 2022 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lenoczka
hello, I have a problem my Sim lived in Oasis landing and then returned to Bridge Port. after a while she went to oasis landing again and her boyfriend was dead .. she picked up the urn in the cemetery and laid it on the table, but the ghost did not appear. half of the neighborhood is dead some idea how to revive them? thanks

ps: sorry for my english, i hope you understand

Hi
I am not sure but I remember you could bring them back to life using genies lamp?
Note that you must be at least acquaintances with the sims you want to revive using this method
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2022 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MOVIEblake
Hi
I am not sure but I remember you could bring them back to life using genies lamp?
Note that you must be at least acquaintances with the sims you want to revive using this method

good idea, but genies lamp need showtime? I have not this pack
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Mar 2022 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lenoczka
good idea, but genies lamp need showtime? I have not this pack

I am pretty sure you must place the urn outside, and a grave stone appears. Then ghost will appear. Several things from EPs you list. Supernatural, a witch can resurrect the dead, but they are zombies, and then use sunlight charm... BUT, they will be homeless NPC. You can ask them to move in.

A cheat is after grave stone appears, click on it and Nraas Debug or Master Controller is option to resurrect ghost or might be to just make ghost appear. Been a while since I used these, so recollection of details is sketchy. ))) Again, cheat to then place the ghost in an empty lot your Sim's house, or invite to move in.