Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 8:04 PM
Default Solved the Crashing When Placing a Empty Lot on Edit Town, Not Create a World Tool!
Hello!

It was AwesomeMod and Simler90sGameplayCoreSystemsMod mods who confilting, maybe Simler90sGameplayCoreSystemsMod might be a good replacement rather than AwesomeMod!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th May 2022 at 3:58 PM
Default This might help
Quote: Originally posted by David Manaia
Hello!

When everytime I started my game, it takes 30 seconds to see the window and when it's appears the window, takes another 3 to 5 minutes to start and load slower. When i quit my game and i start my game it takes 5 to 10 seconds to start and load faster. There's a fix available to make my game load faster? This might caused by Windows itself and not by other programs.

For other games: The Sims™ 2 takes about 20 to 30 seconds to start and loading slower. starting again loads only 10 seconds and loading faster and The Sims™ 4 taking about 1 minute to start and loading slower. Starting once again, loads 50 to 1 minutes and loading faster.

You could also try the smoothness patch by Lady Duchess
https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post...mooth-patch-121
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#28 Old 12th May 2022 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by David Manaia
It was AwesomeMod and Simler90sGameplayCoreSystemsMod mods who confilting, maybe Simler90sGameplayCoreSystemsMod might be a good replacement rather than AwesomeMod!

They are both trying to override the same DLL; they cannot be used together.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 15th May 2022 at 12:29 PM
Default Smooth Patch Already Installed!
Quote: Originally posted by Creeper545
You could also try the smoothness patch by Lady Duchess
https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post...mooth-patch-121

I already installed Smooth Patch, OK? And one thing, i set the TPS to 1000 and works! I just a little of improvement, but i just not see any improvement.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th May 2022 at 5:08 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Jun 2022 at 11:25 PM.
Default Game Load A Little Bit Faster!
OK, so my game runs faster:

05:51 - Game start loading time
15:41 - Game city loading time (TV Mãos Neighborhood)

Second test:
01:52 - Game start loading time
04:41 - Game city loading time (TV Mãos Neighborhood)

I just got a bit of improvement and my Windows 11 is still has a HDD, i will upgrade to M.2 to see if there's a very large improvement on loading screens, but i don't have M.2.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 7:23 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 23rd Jun 2022 at 2:35 PM. Reason: Changed a lot of information to correct the old loading screens from 2009 and new loading screens from 2013 and also added more information.
Default I Need To Know If It's Caused By Windows Or Not!
Hello!

I was decided to respond once again, if it's the Windows or not from the first post?

Also if i load the save once again without the Interactive Loading Screens, i was getting 2 minutes to load on second time when i was on Main Menu (On Options Menu When You Still Are On Live Mode) and loading again, the first time was 5 to 6 minutes when i was starting The Sims 3 and Loading My Save. Also i still have a HDD.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 11:04 PM
5-6 minutes is not long.
What do you mean by old loading screen? Or new loading screen?
Windows 10 or any other version is not a problem. Windows and other processes taking up your RAM, however is. Windows 10 requires more RAM resources than Windows 7. I don't know about Windows 11 but I would guess it requires even more than 10.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
5-6 minutes is not long.
What do you mean by old loading screen? Or new loading screen?
Windows 10 or any other version is not a problem. Windows and other processes taking up your RAM, however is. Windows 10 requires more RAM resources than Windows 7. I don't know about Windows 11 but I would guess it requires even more than 10.

Maybe he means loading the game with just the Base Game active (the old loading screen from 2009) and then loading with all of the expansions including Into The Future (the new loading screen says 2013 on it). Which would makes sense as to why it takes longer to load the second time. 5-6 minutes isn't long at all for The Sims 3, especially if you have custom content or mods or are loading a custom world.

From a quick Google search it looks like Windows 11 uses more RAM than Windows 10 (3.2GB while idle is what I'm seeing). This user already has limited RAM (4GB), so the Windows 11 upgrade could be making the issue worse.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 2:47 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 15th Jul 2022 at 2:47 AM. Reason: Fixed a mistake with date, it was 2021, not 2020 on fourth space of text.
Default Correction Of My Post I Made "I Need To Know If It's Caused By Windows Or Not!"
Quote: Originally posted by Alunn
Maybe he means loading the game with just the Base Game active (the old loading screen from 2009) and then loading with all of the expansions including Into The Future (the new loading screen says 2013 on it). Which would makes sense as to why it takes longer to load the second time. 5-6 minutes isn't long at all for The Sims 3, especially if you have custom content or mods or are loading a custom world.

From a quick Google search it looks like Windows 11 uses more RAM than Windows 10 (3.2GB while idle is what I'm seeing). This user already has limited RAM (4GB), so the Windows 11 upgrade could be making the issue worse.

"Maybe he means loading the game with just the Base Game active (the old loading screen from 2009)"

No, firstly i was playing The Sims 3 since all EPs (Expansion Packs), SPs (Stuff Packs), later added SC (Store Content), but i no longer using SC because i was getting very long loading times, it goes up to 12 minutes, now it's 5 or 6 minutes for me without the SC, since 5 or 6 minutes is minimalist that i can load a save and playing on a New Game. I was playing since June 2021, i don't know the date, so forget about the date, OK?

"and then loading with all of the expansions including Into The Future (the new loading screen says 2013 on it)"

I actually corrected the information from my post "I Need To Know If It's Caused By Windows Or Not!", so it now says Interactive Loading Screens and everything, just read the post i updated, OK?

"5-6 minutes isn't long at all for The Sims 3, especially if you have custom content or mods or are loading a custom world."

I actually still using a HDD, so that is why i get 5 or 6 minutes to load a save or loading a new save on new game.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 3:29 PM
The Interactive Loading Screen option causes the game to call for more RAM than without it and doesn't really "put it back" once the game loads, so that gives the player a higher RAM usage state to begin with. It's only typically a couple of hundred MBs, but that can be enough to make a noticeable difference. We (at NRaas) always advise players to keep that feature switched off if they could.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 2:56 AM
Default I Needed To Add Store Content Once Again!
I'm very sorry, but i really need Store Content because of (Extra things i will working on Stadium in TV Mãos Neighborhood) and i needed to do it because of, buy special objects from the Store in Buy Mode and Build Mode, but i will test the Stopwatch with Store Content inculding, inculding the CC of Tokyosou and The Main City of Tokyosou to see if it goes to 12 minutes or more and less, OK?

Store Content is a very great thing since The Sims 3 Release.

I also have right now Smooth Patch 2.0 - BETA and i merged everything except for The Randomizer mod and simler90's Gameplay Systems Core Mod which is unmerged, this is because of updates with this two mods, OK?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 6th Nov 2022 at 1:20 PM
Default I Did Stop Posting Here! No Reply's! No Anything!
As it says on the title!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#38 Old 6th Nov 2022 at 1:26 PM
What is your question? All of the problems you seem to be having may be caused by your limited RAM, as stated here by several people.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 6th Nov 2022 at 10:15 PM
Default Good For This Post! (Sorry For Writing Like A Dramatic)
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
What is your question? All of the problems you seem to be having may be caused by your limited RAM, as stated here by several people.

OK, since this post has been not updated for some months, i could go and not write anything on this post, i need to say the last thing for this post "I was needing for this post to write more things about the slowness The Sims 3, but at least The Sims 3 responds trying to get running on a low-end PCs with most of tweaks i done for The Sims 3."
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#40 Old 6th Nov 2022 at 10:22 PM
Page 2 of 2