Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2022 at 3:01 PM Last edited by fluttereyes : 2nd Aug 2022 at 3:39 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Paintings no longer shiftable
I made all my shop signage from a painting and my collection started years ago, I've got many now. They used to shift so I could put them on ground level of the floor above as an over the door sign.

I discovered today that my paintings are no longer shiftable and I have no idea why, other ones are still going up and down no problem.

They were all extracted to packages and I have merged but I tested the backup that wasn't merged and the issue is still there. No idea how long they haven't been shiftable.

Anyone know anything about this?

SOLVED** No idea how, but the extraction and merging process somewhere along the way removed the flag to make them shiftable. Easy enough fix and I'm on it now.