Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 2:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Why isnt the installer showing all names of the installed Packs?
I installed 15 files at one time.. 3 showed up the first time of them... then 2 (Picture) yes they say I installed again cause I did it twice to make a picture... when I click on one of the not shown files single it says its installed though... but why isnt the window showing all at the same time if it did install it too? It is confusing...

Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 4:55 AM
That is one reason I don't use the launcher for anything but worlds. I turn all my cc into packages with the Multi-extractor https://modthesims.info/d/364038/de...-sept-2009.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 12:54 PM
With 158 new files that would take years cause the installer is pretty slow... Oh you can turn them in to packages? Thanks for telling
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM
I can open just 15 files at once cause after that I dont have the "open" option anymore for all selected files... I never had issues with that befor and for sure more then 3 files got installed... weird...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 2:41 AM
Since The Sims 3 allows you to install Sims3Packs while the game is open, you could load the game and then the launcher to install things. Since the longest part of the installation is waiting for TS3/TS3W.exe to load, having the game open already should make it faster. Then you can click Install on one item or select several items, then immediately check whether they show up in the game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2022 at 1:55 PM
Wait thats a thing? Need to try that out next time! Thanks!