Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#551 Old 30th May 2019 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chocoberrychoco
She looks awesome to me! I will say I haven't watched Game of Thrones, but still, she looks pretty awesome.

Do you know what skin you're using?

Hi and thanks, I think I'll tweak her a bit more today and call it a job done xD. I use Mcalero's strawberry skin (default version).
Advertisement
Scholar
#552 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 7:46 PM
Hello.

I just wanted to post some pics of my sim Bothilda Amar from Bridgeport. She's one of my sims that I decided to give a college education. Bothilda recently changed career and is now working in the Science track.

She seems to have some troubles working whit this machines but it might be because she is not skilled enough. Bothilda just reached level 4 in Science.

She might enjoy this more if anyone cared about her presentation but sims never care...

I first created this woman as a boring sim but as time passed I started to change her into this. I'm quite happy whit the result. On the downside, she have to sell the bike before going home as the apartment block where she lives does not have any parking spaces. And I doubt that it can stay in her catalog until she goes away next time...
Instructor
#553 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 8:01 PM
I was inspired and made some cute outfits for Hannah (the same sim in my previous post here) so I decided to have some fashion influencer-ish photoshoot (kinda inspired by @luanna on Instagram)

Scholar
#554 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 12:14 PM
Sorry that I keep posting pics of werewolves but I do think they are cool. And the different is not to big compered to regular sims.

Scholar
#555 Old 2nd Nov 2019 at 5:11 PM
I have sent my sim Serena Hopkins to the University world to study Communications. Today I did rework her a little. As being a child of the 80's I wanted to check out what I got in the "70's, 80's & 90's" stuff pack. I found the top there but the skirt was already in game. I thought I looked kind of 80's style so I added it.

Looking great! Dancing to some nice music (and that "Ghetto blaster" is a want).

Yeah, I wanna dance whit somebody...!

And the 80's just called and wanted the neon green backpack back. Wait, what...? (OK, bad pun is BAD).
Instructor
#556 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 3:40 PM
Her name is Angelina. She's a 3rd gen sim and this is her in college. Now she's married with two sons. She was the popular girl, cheerleader and a model. After she had kids, she quit modeling and opened a business (most likely beauty related lol).
Scholar
#557 Old 21st May 2020 at 5:44 PM
Chantall "Bonita Q" Dross got the mission to sing for her friend at the gym and then she decided to do some exercise. I changed the colors of this outfit myself and did try to make it look like something out of the 80's...

#558 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 8:29 PM
This girl's in the moderation queue.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#559 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 10:07 AM Last edited by gskdoleo : 20th Jun 2020 at 10:18 AM.
Another mermaid.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#560 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 2:16 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 6th Jul 2020 at 5:31 AM.
@grandma_on_a_kiling_spree and @WatermelonSandal, Anna and Clare are definitely gorgeous.

@gskdoleo What a beauiful mermaid (and lovely face in your avatar)

Here are some characters I did a few years ago (2013-2014) for a video game I never used nor had, (the Sims 3) these were done to fill a special request from a very close lady who wanted a selfsim for her, some pudding versions of my girls and a guy (my selfsim) for her game, then I grabbed some CC from here and there and spent some days at her PC making a few chars just to please her, some time later, when my friend got bored of TS3, she moved to TS4 and brought me all her TS3 disks, that's why I have the game and a part of its expansion packs in a safe place, but I never used them.

Kate, the one that gaves me more work, as she was meant to be my friend Katherine's selfsim, as the real Kate is a stunning woman.

Namiko, my first and last attempt to create an Asian characer for TS3, to be honest, I went truly dissapointed with the results, my TS2 Asian sims were hundred times better than her.

Anna, a sim loosely based in one of my old TS2 girls, (in the 4th pic) once available at Back alley sims and "Casas, cosas, sims" forums.

Original Anna (TS2)

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Scholar
#561 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 2:21 PM
Always on my quest to create more average looking people realistically.

In CAS

In Game

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#562 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 7:18 PM
Let me introduce my newest sim Ms Vanessa Thompson. (The blond girl is my played sim).

It's not so visible but I did move the sliders for muscles all the way up.

A sing-a-gram after a good workout. Nice!

My sim Chantall Dross (more known as Bonita Q) gives all she got to make a good show. And succeeds!
Lab Assistant
#563 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 10:24 AM
River McIrish-Chikamori

Field Researcher
#564 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 3:35 AM
Another face from that failed pudding experiment.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
#565 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 2:14 PM
Default Rosie, the black widow
She's a recreation of this Sim here since I thought there were one or two things that could've been better.

Screenshots
Scholar
#566 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 11:19 AM
My sim Phillipe reached the head of The Family Career so I/he decided his girlfriend needed some work done.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
#567 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
My sim Phillipe reached the head of The Family Career so I/he decided his girlfriend needed some work done.

How on earth did you achieve that jawline?
Scholar
#568 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 5:08 PM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 28th Sep 2020 at 1:03 PM.
So many cc sliders in my game , no joke I just looked there are 163.... I will have a look next time I boot up and see which ones I used for her jaw and chin area.

@WatermelonSandal

Update: This is probably the slider you need to achieve this look.
Simtanico Wideset Jaw: https://simtanico.tumblr.com/post/6...er-milestone-so

This is the list of Jaw sliders I have in game, but I don't know/remember who made all of them or where they are available for download anymore.

Jaw Depth
Jaw Height
Jaw Line Width
Jaw Width
Lower Jaw Height
Chin Height
Chin Scale
Chin to Neck Line
Chin Tallness
Chin Underlip Depth
Chin Width

Nrass Master Controller CAS Slider Multipe set at 3

Scholar
#569 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 6:49 PM
Vivian Lin

Scholar
#570 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 6:15 PM
Becca

Scholar
#571 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 2:58 AM
We all know how TS3 can generate some hideous sim specimens, but once in a while my game gets it right. One of my sims visited Al Simhara recently and met this girl...

Her name is Benni Massri, and immediately I saw her I knew she was a definite keeper. But since she was a homeless sim, I knew that when my sim went home she would probably disappear into sims limbo, so I had to work fast. With only a few hours left before leaving, I went all out with building my sim's relationship with her till I got the option to move her in. So, yes, I am now a kidnapper (or should that be simnapper?). But this is TS3, where Interpol are probably just as inept as the regular cops, so what the hey!

The picture shows her exploring her new home on Aluna Island. Apart from that new formal dress she is just as the game made her. Now, you see game? You can get it right when you try.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Field Researcher
#572 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 7:28 AM
I put my sims thru re face app. It can't portray my face accurately but it's fine for my (female)sims.
Scholar
#573 Old 11th Apr 2021 at 5:43 PM
In CAS

In-Game

Top Secret Researcher
#574 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 6:06 PM
Nerissa Bee (reimagined in TS3)

Made for the "create a minor sim challenge" in tumblr. She's described as the owner of Nerissa's Own Clothing Store (featured in TS2 Freetime), whose "clothing designs cross the boundaries of fashion in ways no one thought previously possible!"

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
#575 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 4:08 PM
Default Lauren/Diane
It's been so long since I last worked with female puddings.

Lauren Carlisle: Is travelling from Texas from California to find her father, religiously writes about her emotions and experiences via poetry.

Diane Blastic: Escaped from an abusive marriaged and has since re-married, is rediscovering and developing herself by gardening and throwing pots.
Screenshots
Page 23 of 25