Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 8:18 PM
Default The Immortal Children
Hello! Welcome to The Immortal Children challenge!
Your goal is to make your founder have one child while living forever, have that child have a child, while also living forever, and so on. So you have to have all the sims stay in the same house for eternity.
Alrighty! Let's get to the rules!
Rules: Your founder must enter the Culinary Career.
Your founder must have the Natural Cook trait. The rest are up to you.
Your founder must only make money with the Culinary Career and opportunities.
Your founder must only have a skill in cooking.
Your founder must master the Culinary skill, learn and cook all the recipes, and reach at least level 6 of the Culinary career before they can start making Ambrosia.
Your lifespan may be either normal or long.
If you founder is a woman, they must have only daughters carry on. If your founder is a man, you must have male children carry on.
No influences on the gender!
No moving in the dad/mom of the child unless you move them out immediately after the child is born or you kill them.

Starting Out: To start, you may move into any house or empty lot you want. You must have a bookshelf with only cooking books for the founder. Those are the only book they can read.
Finding Love: When finding love, you must learn all of their traits before dating them. You may not propose or marry them.
Children: Before you have a child, you must read the two pregnancy books. You must give into your cravings unless you can't cook them. You must advance in the cooking skill by one point. You must only eat food that you cook, which means no restaurants. You may not speak to your lover in person or over the phone, with the exception of breaking off the relationship. You must break off the relationship before your child meets it's mother/father. No adoption. If you have multiple children then you must move the one last born child/children out, only keeping the child born first.
You must be able to choose all of their traits, except for the first two. While before you couldn't have skills other than cooking, you can now have one other skill of your choosing and you can earn money with it. One the third generation you can add one more skill, on the fourth one more, so on. But they must master cooking and learn all the recipes, but they can be in any career they choose.
+30 for a skill mastered
+50 for every generation
+20 for mastering a career
+50 for every completed LTW
-10 for opposite gendered children
-50 for aging up
-50 for a dead sim

The challenge never ends! If you want to keep going after your household if full, you may move out the founder to have another child.
Good Luck!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 4:55 AM
Probably going to do this!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th May 2016 at 5:04 PM
I am curious, without fishing skill, you cannot get death fish. It's impossible to make Ambrosia without death fish.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th May 2016 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wheatberry
I am curious, without fishing skill, you cannot get death fish. It's impossible to make Ambrosia without death fish.

I Gonna Use Nrass Master Controller To Instantly Give My Founder The Fishing Skill At Lvl 7 So I Can Catch Deathfish At The Graveyard To Make Sure i Get Ambrosia
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th May 2016 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jet321
I Gonna Use Nrass Master Controller To Instantly Give My Founder The Fishing Skill At Lvl 7 So I Can Catch Deathfish At The Graveyard To Make Sure i Get Ambrosia

Also The Same Thing With Gardening But At The Lvl Needed For Life Fruit No Life Fruit No Ambrosia Just Like Death Fish
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 6:38 PM
i know this is going to sound silly but this is for the sims 3 right?