Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 3:14 AM Last edited by goderguy : 1st Feb 2020 at 3:42 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Sort by header [RESOLVED]
Is it possible to sort CC in the launcher by the headers, like item, status, type, size? I click on the headers and nothing happens. Every time I go to install new CC, I have to select all and install all, because I can't sort and find just the uninstalled CC. I hope that makes sense. It would make like so much easier - and installs quicker - if the headers can be sorted. TIA!

goderguy
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 5:32 AM
No, but it sounds like you might be keeping already installed items in the Downloads folder? The sims3packs don't need to stay there cluttering things up once they have been installed.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 6:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
No, but it sounds like you might be keeping already installed items in the Downloads folder? The sims3packs don't need to stay there cluttering things up once they have been installed.

I didn’t know that! I can put them in a desktop folder then? That would make installing new content a lot quicker and easier to organize. Thanks!

goderguy
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 7:28 AM
Exactly. The already installed content lives in bundles in the DCCache folder. There is no need for the Launcher to keep having to read the packs once they have been used unless something is acting up and needs to be uninstalled and installed again.