Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Useless Objects - Update: Added non-interact version

by lemoncandy Posted 16th Aug 2009 at 11:09 AM - Updated 18th Aug 2009 at 9:44 PM by lemoncandy

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 1:30 AM
Loved the set but like others, this has caused my game to freeze. I uninstalled almost all of the custom content in my game and then reinstalled little by little until I found the problem.
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st May 2011 at 9:37 PM
I've tested the pack with World Adventures patched up to 3.10 and have only had issues with the bowl, the rest of the items in this collection should work fine for anyone else running the same version. I can't vouch for any other versions of the game, people with more up to date expansions may face problems not just with one item but the whole collection.
Test Subject
#78 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 9:16 AM
As much as i loved these they have caused my game to crash and i had to uninstall them i knew they were the problem instantly as it crashed when i clicked on the bowl, i do not know if it's only the bowl but i really will miss these items in-game. I just wanted to let you know. I am using the generations patch. xx
Instructor
#79 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 6:57 AM
From this set I can only use cup, ice cream, juice and pan, other items freeze my game
Instructor
THANKS POST
#80 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 12:20 AM
Hi, I love this concept and tried the Non interact decor items, however they make my game crash when i enter the deco tab in buy mode, i'm at v 8.0
Test Subject
#81 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 10:18 PM
Just discovered this set, it's exactly what I needed! But- it freezes my game too.. I can't even place them.. (I wanted fill up some shelves and I can't even do that )

Does anyone know if it's JUST the bowl or are there other pieces that don't work?
I got the non-interact versions. Are the interact better?
Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 1:53 AM
With all EPs and patches installed, I've found it's just the bowl (of the non-interactive version) that crashes my game. Haven't tested the interactive versions, but I'm not really inclined to do so.
Test Subject
#83 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Padlock
With all EPs and patches installed, I've found it's just the bowl (of the non-interactive version) that crashes my game. Haven't tested the interactive versions, but I'm not really inclined to do so.

Same issue for me indeed, was trying to make a "kitchen" collection since I collected quite some clutter for it over the days, game froze 3 times at the bowl while it seemed the other items were fine. A shame really, loved this pack
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#84 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:30 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#85 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 11:42 AM Last edited by Sugar232 : 22nd Aug 2013 at 12:04 PM.
Awesome pack! However, I have just one problem. When ever I click on the 'Decorative Bowl' Item, the gave freezes. No exceptions! I tried downloading both versions and it seems to work on both. Haven't tested this with other items in the pack, except for the wooden spoon and juice box items, which both seem fine.

Edit: Ah, and the salt shaker does the same thing too. =/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 11:18 PM
Always need more stuff to clutter up your house! Thanks for this.
Page 4 of 4