Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Above Ground Graves *Requested*

by gromit Posted 7th Oct 2005 at 9:55 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:07 PM by -Maylin-

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:27 AM
good job graves and like that sims too what is hios name or where can i find it tell me @ J879@HOTMAIL.COM
#52 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:57 AM
You did it again! Another amazing creation to fill my download folder. Thanks a MILLION!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Test Subject
#53 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 9:00 PM
I just now found this download and your other cemetery downloads, I'm glad because I've basically been working with base game stuff for cemeteries all this time. I can't wait to work with these now, they're awesome. Thanks so much for your work and time, it's much appreciated.
Test Subject
#54 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 8:35 PM
I just wanted to say, I downloaded these and your other tombstones ages ago, and I LOVE them..
Although sometimes it's a shame to cover up the platinum stones.

I came online today looking for more variety (found some, but they're only scuptures, not usable like these) and hoping to find some aged recolors of these... but I still don't see any.
I did want to tell you that there is one really cool way to use these you didn't picture.

If you place them side by side against each other, they make a really nice mausaleum wall... I just built my first graveyard yesterday, before now I've only used my stones in home, so I got to really play.. these look great!

Thanks!
But someone.. please please PLEASE make an aged recolor?
I never could figure out how to edit objects... just clothes.

"Born to WooHoo" T-shirts and items.
My other designs. Feel free to request new ones!
Test Subject
#55 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 2:38 PM
Very nice. This will add diversity to a cemetary. Cemetaries with just the Maxis gravestones tend to look boring. Thank you!
Test Subject
#56 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 1:08 PM
thank you for share good think
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 1:28 PM
Thank you for these! Always gotta be prepared when a Sim decides to go visit his dead relatives :P

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#58 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 9:10 AM
these are awesome! Love the concept of them, but where would I find them in the catalouge? (sry spelling is shite) I downloaded them ages ago, but can't find them

*edit* I am such a dumass sometimes, sry ignore most of above, I just read the overview...4th time the charm...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 10th May 2014 at 9:31 PM
wonderful! could you make a cenotaph and mausoleum and some recolor of this design.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 12:44 AM
I love your creations! And this is a new confirm of that! Wonderful, really beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 6:23 PM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 19th May 2016 at 3:07 PM
thanks so much!!!
Page 3 of 3