Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 6:09 PM
Default WCIF No friends for job hack/mod?
So it's been years since I've played the Sims 1 so forgive me if this was never available for this game. I know there is a mod like this for the Sims 2, I used to use it. But I was wondering if this mod was available for the Sims 1? I could have sworn I had it for my game, but for the life of me I can't remember what site it was available at, if it was available at all. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this?

"So from now on when people get wood, they'll think of trojans!"
----Ned Flanders
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 11:30 PM
I don't know about a mod like that, but there are objects to help your Sim get the required number of friends.

The super sculpture makes friends: http://www.somesimthings.com/Obj/05Obj.htm

There's a picture here that helps your Sim make a friend. I thought for sure this guy had the picture of the taxi that made your Sim friends with all the people in the neighborhood, but I can't seem to locate it: http://simsky.parsimonious.org/objects/enobj.php

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 12:20 AM
Sorry for the late response! Thanks for the info, I checked them out and the sculpture worked great!

"So from now on when people get wood, they'll think of trojans!"
----Ned Flanders
Inventor
#4 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:12 AM
There was such a mod and I was using it from the moment it appeared because I really hated that requirement. I can't find it on the Internet now and I can't find the CD with cc backup that I made (more than 10 years ago, I'm afraid) either. If I'll manage to find something i will update this post.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Nov 2022 at 11:38 PM
tysm! this really helped me to enjoy Sims 1 without the grind of making/keeping friends