Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2010 at 1:40 PM
Sims 3 coming to console!
I have heard that sims 3 is coming to console, finally! What do you think guys?

TheGamerz creator (Benjystick)

Sims 3 rules!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 16th May 2010 at 3:23 PM
I read the article on it - I love playing them on console, I can't wait.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:15 PM
^ Hey Zinthos! Didn't expect to see you here! (jk)

My first sims 2 experience was on the Nintendo DS over at my friend's house when I was about 9, 10-ish, so as long as you can play it on XBOX Live I'm in.

Did it say anything about that?

O.O

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
I read the article on it - I love playing them on console, I can't wait.

I can't wait either!

Sims 3 rules!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
^ Hey Zinthos! Didn't expect to see you here! (jk)

My first sims 2 experience was on the Nintendo DS over at my friend's house when I was about 9, 10-ish, so as long as you can play it on XBOX Live I'm in.

Did it say anything about that?

O.O

You probably will be able to play on xbox live, but all i know is that it will be available on wii,ds,psp,ps3 and xbox. (i'm not sure about ps2)

Sims 3 rules!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:33 PM
^ Nah, PS2's pretty much phased out. *runs off crying over the loss of PS2*

*comes back after lengthy funeral* That would be so cool. Seeing other players, it would be worth it just to not lag!

If it lags, I'm going to kick a puppy. Albeit, a plushie puppy, but still, it's gonna be a puppy. And I'll be pissed.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 3:43 AM
I might get it for Sims 3... okay, maybe not. I liked the PS2 Sims 2, but the first disc my brother bit with his teeth and scratched because everyone was always playing it and HE wanted to play HIS game. (Yes, I got revenge! Heh, heh. Wasn't worth it, though, I got grounded. Good ol' days!) The second time... I think the Xbox (the 1st one, not the sucky 360, heh heh) screwed the disc up, and the THIRD time... same thing. There never was a fourth time.

ENTJ