Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley

by lady_darkshine Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 4:44 AM - Updated 29th Jul 2006 at 6:04 AM by lady_darkshine

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:35 PM
I'm having a bit of problems downloading your 3 harry potter characters. When I use WinRAR I keep getting diagnostic messages saying that the file is corrupt and that there is an unexpected end of archive. I've also tried using Q-Xpress and they still dont show up in my game. Help!!! They look awesome btw, great job!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:49 AM
Excellent work on both versions! And btw, he's not a dunghead, he just has issues from being a test subject all his life.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincessSparkles06
I'm having a bit of problems downloading your 3 harry potter characters. When I use WinRAR I keep getting diagnostic messages saying that the file is corrupt and that there is an unexpected end of archive. I've also tried using Q-Xpress and they still dont show up in my game. Help!!! They look awesome btw, great job!

The only thing I can suggest is re-downloading the file. It may have run into a problem as it was downloading and went corrupt - that has happened to me a couple of times with different files.

But if you still get issues, I'd be happy to send you the Sim2Pack file via e-mail.

Thanks for the compliments, as well! Glad you like my Sims!

Canadian music: No hate, no façades, no fakes. Just good music.

Broken Social Scene, Arcade Fire, Joel Plaskett, Ron Sexsmith, Feist, Stars, K-OS, Metric, Sam Roberts, Sloan, Bell Orchestre, Sarah Harmer, The Most Serene Republic. Favs of mine.

H/H supporter :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:36 PM
thank you so much!! This is wonderfull XD
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 6:48 AM
I don't know what I love more, your comments and descriptions of the pictures and characters, or the CC itself, haha. Thank you so much, you are awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 7:41 AM
He looks real!
Page 2 of 2