Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 3:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Any way to get rid of Foundation and bring the house on the ground?
Is there any way? I can delete the foundation but then the house flies in the air .-. I don't want to rebuild everything... any cheat or mod to bring the house on the ground again after deleting the Foundation?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 4:24 PM
No. The foundation level is already defined. You could use Lot Adjuster to make that level a height of zero, but it's still a level and needs stairs to be traversed.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 5:21 PM
Noooo thank you then I guess I have to rebuild it
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 8:28 PM
I just put an empty lot down in the town with the one with that unwanted foundation and start to duplicate the house without any foundation in the empty lot to get rid of the foundation.It's also what I do if I want a certain style of house on a larger lot than I originally built it on.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 9:01 PM Last edited by KiraNettt : 1st Dec 2022 at 9:30 PM.
Thats just rebuilding... I wonder if I can place stuff under it and then delete the air house.... that would make it much easier

Edit: I can build under it! So I can just build along the walls and put all furniture down XD that of course is much faster then completely rebuilding the lot...