Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Night Club "Dante"

by Margierytka Posted 9th Jan 2007 at 12:59 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 8:40 AM by Margierytka

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:44 PM
This is Awesome! Thank You
Field Researcher
#27 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 1:54 AM
beautiful!!! My sims will adore this club.
What I love most about this is, that you gave it a "victorian" gothic look, or more of a medieval feel to it. Instead of a cyber goth feel.
Beautiful<333

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 4:47 PM
This is one AWESOME work of Art. Thanks.
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 11:42 PM
OMFG! SWEET!!!! this is wat iv been looking for my vamp story!
Test Subject
#30 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 7:13 PM
Bellissima!! Fantastica!! What a night club, can´t wait to go dancing on the floor...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 9th May 2011 at 9:43 PM
this is AWSOME!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 4:25 PM
This lot loaded fine for me, except the walls/floor/terrains are missing/replaced, which is a common and unfixable problem for me. I put this lot in a subfolder.

I uninstalled and reinstalled this lot, and, "without" putting it in a subfolder, everything showed up (except some chairs). This doesn't happen with my other problematic lot.

Then I put it in a subfolder again, and the game crashed as I loaded this lot. Why?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#33 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 4:10 AM
No way. I can't believe that this is actually the same building! It looks amazing.
Page 2 of 2