Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modified Alpha (Siren's Hair mesh)

by Takdesigns Posted 6th Aug 2007 at 1:43 PM - Updated 18th Apr 2009 at 7:09 PM by Canoodle

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 5:54 PM
Good work.

*ANTIGLAMOUR*My new website is comming soon!!!*ANTIGLAMOUR*
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 11:00 AM
I think the mesh file is corrupted. Perhaps if you re-uploaded the .zip file it might work?
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 8:07 AM
The mesh file says that is is FILE type. It is supposed to say that it is a PACKAGED FILE. Therefore, it does not show up in the game, it just has the hair show up as the default Maxis shoulder length blah default hair. This download is worthless if the mesh doesn't work. The other version has the same problem, only ALL of the files are FILE type and not PACKAGE FILE, so even if the mesh was right for that one, the recolors are not. So both meshes are bad. There is no way to use this hair.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 10:48 AM
everybody relax... just rename the meshfile and add a ".PACKAGE" to the name, everything will work then... seriously... you can tell just by looking at the file that it's got a wrong format....

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 8:11 PM
Fabulus:D
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 8:35 PM
COOL STUFF! I love dis haristyle ive been looking for this one a long time. Better than other one apparently :D
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd May 2008 at 3:31 PM
Beautiful thanks!

;
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd May 2008 at 10:38 PM
Thanks!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 8:37 AM Last edited by GoldDesigns : 25th Jul 2008 at 11:27 PM.
i love this hair and pleased dont get angry but this is just a PAY peggy hair straightend :/
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 3:03 PM
mesh link not working..?
For the longest time I was looking for a hair that I could use to make a simself. And this is exactly my hair. I was so excited. But then I tried to get the mesh and the site's link isn't working. Where can I get the mesh for this? Anybody?

Please reply in messages or email me. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:19 PM
This creator hasn't logged on in a while, folks, I don't think this will be fixed.

This conflicts with Peggy hair mesh 0032. Don't know if the creator did something silly when making this mesh, it is beautiful, but it sounds like it overwrites the original or is overwritten by it. Clean Installer says the two conflict and have the same MD5 sum.

For those that want to look into it, the description does say the mesh is included. He just posted the link in the first post to let you know where the first version used to be. You don't need the one in that other link.

Hope someone can fix the mesh. I sort of like the look of the straightened hair, but want to keep the Peggy hair, too.
Page 2 of 2