Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#101 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 5:53 AM
Default The Harts take a family photo
Kimmy and Matthew's three eldest visited home from college to attend their mother's 50th birthday. They weren't thrilled to be roped into the family picture though but begrudigingly agreed because it was their mother's birthday. As seen below it took a few takes due to some fidgety family members.

Left to right - Kimmy, Andante, Melody, Harmony, Sonata, Adagio, Rhapsody, and Matthew Hart

Rhapsody's unintended yawning ruined the first shot. Her siblings all thought it was pretty funny. Andante decides this was only shot he would actually smile for. Kimmy thinks 'If she wouldn't stay up so late practicing guitar she wouldn't be so tired'

Melody's imitation of Rhapsody was the next thing that ruined the shot. While Rhapsody took the mocking in good humor, Matthew was growing frustrated they couldn't hold still for two seconds and chided her. Kimmy thinks 'Melody is definitely her father's daughter'

That's when Harmony make a snarky comment to her dad to lighten up. Their mother wasn't making a fuss about it so 'Dad should take the stick out of his rear end.' Kimmy thinks 'That sass is from his side of the family too.'

The three teenage girls brace themselves for their Dad's retort at Harmony's comment but instead he was more taken aback, and if he hadn't been caught off-guard - he wouldn't have ruined the fourth shot. Kimmy, as in the previous shots - ignores the chit-chat and stares forward, she thinks 'This shot isn't happening'

And finally, deciding it wasn't the time to continue the argument - Matthew looks at the camera and they finally get a decent family photo. Kimmy thinks 'Finally!'

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#102 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 3:10 PM

"Shoo flee!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, sis, whatever."

Estebanico Casa, with Susie. For a 10-neat, 0-nice male chauvinist pig, Estebanico is surprisingly mellow about changing diapers.

Gavin Newson, Business Tycoon, and his youngest daughter, Random. Mini-van, bungalow, wife, kids, nieces, nephews - Gavin can finally look back on that desperate, scared, miserable kid he used to be and know in his gut that those days are well and truly gone.

"You sounded so serious over the phone, Daddy, you scared me! What's the matter?"
"Um - you know the Skirts, across the street from me?"
"You mean Georgette, that you used to date? Don't tell me - you didn't propose!"
"No, no. In fact, she did. To some other guy. It doesn't matter. You know that green kid Mr. Skirt has?"
"The alien hybrid, yeah. What about him?"
"Well, see, my, uh, friend Mary, she gave me this telescope and I thought I'd try looking through it the other night..." Two out of his three surviving daughters have recently gotten married.Nobody expected dear old Dad to be the first one to get pregnant!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#103 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 8:45 AM
Well, for what its worth:

Demi Love giving her unborn grandchild some love:
"Hannah, I just wish your father was here to see this."
"Mom, its been years now, let's put it aside, okay?"
"Okay"

Ah, the two grandparents having some friendly mockings:
"No, no, no, I can't be a grandparent now! I'm still an adult!"
"Ivie, you are middle aged woman, who is going through a midlife crisis, I know how it feels like to be without a husband at your age."
"Still, you guys should have waited for me to grow old, now your daughter is gonna call me 'Granny'!"

"Hey, what are you doing?"
"Making some salad, why?"
"But I am cooking dinner, as you can see -"
"But veggies are good for you, for every meal we have, there has to be a side dish consisting of a salad."
"Suit yourself, you're the one who's gonna make it, not me".
(Seriously, he made several servings of the Chef's Salad, all on his own, had to keep as leftovers.)

Anne Fairchild 'protecting' her baby bump from 'strangers'.
"Uh, no!"
"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm you're mother in law."
"Don't know you enough!"
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 6:10 PM
First day of school pictures! (I have a boarding school system in my current hood)

The Twins Cerina and Theodora Larfer

Their nieces, nephews, and sister, Alex Stratus, Heather Stratus, Viola Larfer, Posey Stratus, and Graham Stratus

First Day's Class picture
Scholar
#105 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 3:28 AM
Family sim Difficult Subject can't help but think her husband Gozer is at his hottest when he's being a good dad to their son Zalgo. (The fact that he's in his underwear doesn't hurt matters, either.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#106 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 6:34 AM Last edited by ohgreatone22 : 26th Feb 2013 at 1:05 AM.
Marshall Cooke snuggles with his dad Julien before he turns into a teen:

Snuggling with mom Jaiden before he turns into a teen: (She's pregnant with his sibling! We won't know if it's a boy or girl until the next rotation)

Birthday party with just mom and dad:

(If you want to see Marshall as a teen, check the teen pics thread)
Field Researcher
#107 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 4:09 AM
Gene and Melanie Ramaswami recently welcomed their fifth (and last! Seeing as they're not getting any younger- both are less than two sim weeks from becoming elders- I'm finally putting my foot down and saying "no more babies"!) child, Frederick (who, as the only male child in that family, is almost certainly going to be quite spoiled!). In honor of the occasion, I had them pose for a family portrait.

After nearly an hour (I kid you not!) of set-up and getting everyone to look in the camera's general direction (getting them all to look DIRECTLY at it quickly proved, much like in real life, to be pretty much impossible!) at the same time, this was the result:

It's not perfect, by any means, but I'm pretty proud of it anyway! Behind the couch, from left to right, are Gene, Melanie, and Emma, ON the couch (again from left to right) are Anja and Inga, and in front of it are Elsa and Frederick (and yes, cheats were used to place the youngest Ramaswami in his big sister's lap!).

A bonus shot of the two youngest Ramaswami siblings:
Mad Poster
#108 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 4:42 PM

Nemo LeStrange gets along better with his little brother Grimnir now than he did when they lived in the same warehouse and he couldn't get away from the guy's dirty jokes.

Daytona Beech and her granddaughter Virginia race each other to the crib in order to be the first one to feed baby Wallys.

Rocky Beech was about to blow out the candles on his birthday cake when he heard the carpool drop his father off, so he ran out to hug him and drag him inside for the big moment. Which almost didn't happen in time thanks to this, but I forgive him.

Thanks to that hug, Rocky grew up to be a Family sim who takes good care of his baby brother.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#109 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 8:32 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 26th Feb 2013 at 2:45 AM.
Default Pleasantview: 20 years later
I have some Pleasantville updates with family pictures

Daniel Pleasant married Alexa Henkell after Mary-Sue died. He & Alexa have a son, Geoffrey. He also has a bastard, Ella (Henkell) Tellerman - his new wife's elder sister.
Dustin Broke married Angela Pleasant. They have 6 children: Skipper, Champagne, Betty & Bob, Herb & Whisky

Dustin's mom, Brandi Broke, gave birth to twins (Lenny & Lester Broke), then had a daughter with Don Lothario (Dawn Broke), then married Sheldon Hanby and had a son (Sheldon Hanby Jr), then had a daughter with Brandon Lillard (Lilly Hanby) and a son with Goopy Gilscarbo (Gil Hanby)... grand total 8 children

Lillith Pleasant married Benjamin Long, they had twins (Gillian & Hillary Long) before divorcing.

Don Lothario married Cassandra Goth, they had a daughter (Isabel Lothario) before divorcing.

Cassandra then married Darren Dreamer. They had 4 children together (Cornelia, Lilah, Mortimer, Andra Dreamer).

Mortimer Goth married Dina Caliente & they had a daughter (Prudence). Prudence had a daughter in her teens (Gina Goth) & later married & had another daughter.

Alexander Goth married & had 5 daughters. So there are 7 little female Goths running around & no boys. That may be the 1st name to die out.

Nina Caliente had 4 children: twins with Don Lothario, another son & a daughter.

Dirk Dreamer, Darren's son from his 1st marriage, married a legacy spare (Kylie Henkell), they have twins (Richard & Ricki Dreamer)...Richard and Ricki married twins (Bob & Betty Broke)

Don Lothario remarried in his old age and has three children with his wife.

I really need to get a picture of Don Lothario's offspring. They all look so much alike & just like him.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#110 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 3:03 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 26th Feb 2013 at 7:44 PM.

Nate Swain, on the night before his first day of school, and his mother Natalie.

Heather Beare, newly come from treating herself at the beauty store, dances with her daughter Winnie, who still thinks she's the prettiest lady in town. A lot of that respect is going out the window when Winnie hits teen tomorrow night (as Heather knows very well; Winnie's kid #4), so she enjoys it while she has it.

Puzzles of Widespot: Every person in this picture is related to at least two other people in this picture and not at all to at least one. From left to right: Goldie Hart, Hamilton Beech, Rocky Beech, Wallys Beech, and Sandy Beech.

Another puzzle of Widespot: No one in this picture is married. Some of them hate each other. They represent three different households. Put them all together, you've got a family.

ETA: Dagnab it, one of them's only related to one other person. That makes it a much easier puzzle.

Lab Assistant
#111 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 10:09 PM
Lovely families everybody! Here's my newest one:

The Myth Family
Wendigo Myth (Earthdragon's Hannah), watching husband Sheridan prepare some grilled cheese sandwiches:

Sheridan with new son Jackalope:

Wendigo with Jackalope:

And Jackalope as a toddler:
Field Researcher
#112 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 3:54 AM
I color-code my RKC families so I know who they are quickly
Screenshots
Test Subject
#113 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 4:45 PM
They are not brother but living in the same house. They love each other very much,,,,,,, too much I think
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 8:10 PM
More of the Myth Family

Sheridan is a really cute dad, he totally loves Jackalope:

Early morning potty training:

And the proud parents on Jackalope's first day of private school:
Mad Poster
#115 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 4:28 PM

Ginger Newson and the cat put Garrett to bed.

Granny Beulah and Uncle Scot look after Rhein while Mommy's showering.

Huh. I didn't know parents and teens could lie on the bed chatting like this. It's kind of nice if your mind is clean enough.

Grandpa got a promotion so Laika got a bouncy chair.

Mad Poster
#116 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 12:40 AM
Just a few shots from some older families of mine.

From my high-cc game:

From my maxis-match game:

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
#118 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 8:09 PM

Sunday morning at the Grunt house. Buzz reads the paper. Buck writes his diary. Buzz has largely recovered from the discovery of Lyla's body in the Specter private cemetery, and feels pretty good now he's got closure and moved on; but Buck had never given up on her coming back and he's been subdued ever since Rip left for college. Buzz feels like he ought to do something about that, but he's looked at all the grief counseling protocols and none of it seems to apply, so rather than do it wrong, he does nothing.

Next door at the abandoned barracks, the Newsons enjoy summer break. Gavin's almost caught up on his remedial work, and Ginger finally has a little breathing room to play with the kids instead of having to be in Bossy Big Sister Mode constantly.

At an abandoned warehouse in Drama Acres, Lukey Beaker teaches his little half-sister Frieda to play chess. "Hey, check it out. Doesn't that stain look exactly like rock star Mary Munny?"

"What are you talking about? The pieces are exactly where they were at the end of your turn."

Scholar
#119 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 9:19 PM

The Greenmans, with Daisy looking rather shy. Rose won't be keeping her trim figure all that much longer...
Mad Poster
#120 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 3:13 PM

Red Onions tucks his grandaughter Pearl into her parents' bed by Peni G, on Flickr

Newson Nooboos - Gallagher holds Luke, and Minnie holds Lacy by Peni G, on Flickr

Tina Traveller amuses her half-sibling Patrick while his parents - her mother and That Awful Man - sleep off a long hard day. After all, it's not Patrick's fault he shouldn't exist.

Woody Weiss carries his stinky niece Laika toward the fridge, hoping that giving her a bottle will magically clear up that smell so he doesn't have to change a diaper.

Field Researcher
#121 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 10:54 PM
Family breakfast Sunday morning with Jazz Tinker and his 3 girls, Phoebe, Shannon and Sharon:

Mom Carmen was at work and they have a little brother Carl, who was a baby at the time.

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Mad Poster
#122 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 5:47 PM

Garret and Laus Newson by Peni G, on Flickr

Mary and Rhein Land by Peni G, on Flickr

Penny and Laika Weiss by Peni G, on Flickr

Sally and JJ Ruben Play Chess by Peni G, on Flickr

Lab Assistant
#123 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 6:53 PM
The Myth Family Again!

Jackalope enjoys a lunch of tomato sandwiches. The hand in the corner belongs to Sheridan:

Since playing today Jackalope is now a teen. His lifetime want is to become a Celebrity Chef. I don't think he'll get very far with cheese sandwiches but at least it's a start:

Also, it turns out his one true hobby is art:

Meanwhile Wendigo and Sheridan are still being adorable:
Theorist
#124 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 10:36 PM
Sometimes, I can't wait for my Sims to go on to next generation. Other times, however, I find it extremely emotional.

Mad Poster
#125 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 2:51 PM

Rhein Land smells a sucker for the ladies and homes in on Valentine Hart, who will shortly provide her with her very first aspiration points.

Just because Goldie's Popularity instead of Romance doesn't make her any less a Hart. I've decided all these dirty jokes they tell each other are fond reminiscences of the dear departed Angel.

Trying out the Manns' New Pool Table. Unbelievably, none of the rooms in the Mannsion is quite big enough for it, unless I move it down to the formal parlor.

Iana-Ghote-Thyme-Ottomas. Summer and Lisandro's has become the place to get together. From left to right: Luz Iana Ghote, her sons Luis Iana and William Ghote, Hi Thyme in the back and the back of his daughter Summer Thyme Iana's head in the front, Luis's wife Sharla Ottomas Iana in the doorway, her son Otto Iana, and Summer's husband, Luz's son, Lisandro Iana. Plus future Iana and Thyme spawn. It is a tribute to Summer's cooking and their skill in juggling bathrooms that nobody left till two in the morning.

Page 5 of 28