Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#701 Old 15th May 2021 at 3:01 PM
Advertisement
#702 Old 17th May 2021 at 10:05 PM
Came back to do some more work on Malik the Senegalese surfer, now studying marine biology.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#703 Old 23rd May 2021 at 9:42 PM
New shop employee- this is Russ T Hinge. He looks trustworthy, no?
Screenshots
#704 Old 25th May 2021 at 2:42 PM
Default Ambroise (WIP)
New Simmie I made today. No prizes for guessing my inspiration. I plan on cutomising his top.

Screenshots
#705 Old 27th May 2021 at 4:35 PM
Trying out something for some summer pics I want to do. Last August I did a massive (25 Sims) poolside group shot with my male Sims. Since then I've made more and wanted to do something like that with them (whether I'll picture them all together or what I haven't decided yet).
Tested it out today with Jamie D., Baroma, Tony/Thang, and Jay (Nov 2020 - March 2021)

It's also good practice for shooting outdoors, especially now that I've remembered how to change lot lighting.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#706 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 10:35 AM
Daniel Ricciardo (F1 driver)

Please, sorry for my bad English..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#707 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 11:55 AM
Field Researcher
#708 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Nightlight

thanks

Please, sorry for my bad English..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#709 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 5:30 PM
Warning- naked Sim Sample!

He was very cold and momentarily froze, but then he got into the shower. Bertha arrived too late to defrost him with the hairdryer!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#710 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 1:32 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 29th Aug 2021 at 1:53 PM.

Alexander Finlater (Alex for short) may look sexy in his Japanese-style fundoshi, but he also looks -- and feels -- very uncomfortable. Alex has indeed spent a very uncomfortable night trying to sleep on the cheap settee (sofa). Because he didn't feel able to share the Touch of Teak double bed (also Japanese-inspired) with his housemate Stuart Barclay, even if they both wore pyjamas. The night before he solved the problem by sharing the other bed in the house with his son Marcus, but tonight Marcus has invited his his new boyfriend Tommy to sleep over, leaving no room in his bed for his dad.

I'll have to refresh my knowledge of when Sims who are not in a romantic relationship will share a bed. I'm pretty sure that Lisa Ramirez once shared a bed with her friend Miriam Hunter in Bluewater, and there's no romantic relationship between them. I'll see if Alex and Stuart will share a bed if they make friends with each other. Otherwise I foresee Alex having a lot more uncomfortable nights.

At the turn of the last century British workmen in lodgings habitually had to share beds with other workmen. They simply couldn't afford to stay in the sort of establishment that might have offered them a bed each. Homosexual acts were of course illegal, and punished by prison, but bed sharing was normal and expected.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#711 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 12:02 AM
@Sokisims said they liked Curtis Moron, one of the more pleasant dormies in Shanklin Uni. So here are some more pictures!

Sometimes Curtis gets caught up in them even when the fight isn't with him!

Poor Curtis, he seems really good natured on the whole and is friends with everyone he meets.

@AndrewGloria Poor Alex! Maybe they can sell the double bed and put two singles in the space? That way no relationship barrier.
Screenshots
Instructor
#712 Old 17th Sep 2021 at 7:27 AM
I feel like this thread could use some eye candy... so have a couple more pics of this sultry fellow.

Forum Resident
#713 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 4:16 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 20th Nov 2021 at 7:08 PM.
weasley boys
Bill Weasley

Charlie Weasley

Percy weasley (concept)
#714 Old 11th Dec 2021 at 9:00 AM
Default Ian Lightfoot (Onward)
Screenshots
#715 Old 26th Dec 2021 at 4:05 PM
Default Tristan le Plantier
He has a name now.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#716 Old 31st Jan 2022 at 8:38 PM
Default Obituary: Ulysses Nouveau-Riche
Poor Ulysses died at home, Worthington Manor, on Week 10 of my neighbourhood playthrough (yes, it's taken me five real years to play 10 sim weeks ).

He was grandson of a founder sim, Worthington Nouveau-Riche, and his wife Wilamena; son of Alaric and Francesca Nouveau-Riche. Part of the richest family in the whole of town! But, his life wasn't happy despite the money.

He was abused by the butler, Babbage, which the family knew about, but did nothing to stop:

Both of his parents were juice-aholics, and had affairs (his mother with the aforementioned butler). He has two half siblings he doesn't know about, and turned to the juice at a young age to compensate himself for the lack of parental affection:

His LTW was to reach the top of the Showbiz career, but he died shortly after achieving the final skill point he needed to fulfill this wish (the butler in this image is not the original one, but a robot clone of the original his mother had made when Babbage retired):

BUT- he was richer than pretty much anyone else (me included), and he had a lifetime with his dream girl, Audrey Hepburn the paper girl (who died just a few days before he did):

And, his daughter Aphrodite is turning into the businesswoman his family always wished he would be, and her daughter- his beloved grand-daughter Worthingta, is cute as can be:

So it wasn't all bad!
Screenshots
#717 Old 17th Feb 2022 at 7:49 PM
Default Warren Graham
Screenshots
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#718 Old 6th Mar 2022 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
"Hi Dee!"
"Oh Hi Sim- goodness, what are you wearing?"

"Glad you asked, Dee- it's my new summer shorts and trainers, all the way from the fashionistas in Veronaville. My friends sent them to me! Look, even Ruby thinks I look hot in them!"

Lol, your save looks crazy amazing! Giant gnome statue? I love it :p

I'm afraid though that the busty statue though might be a bit too graphic, so It might be good to blur at least the nipples or censor it in whatever way possible.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#719 Old 6th Mar 2022 at 12:55 PM
Apologies, I didn't even think of that! Deleted!
Test Subject
#720 Old 29th May 2022 at 7:47 AM
One of my most recent male sims, I don't remember sim name, there he is having a date with her neighbor

Lab Assistant
#721 Old 9th Jun 2022 at 9:22 PM
i absolute love the contrast of my sims & maxis sims haha

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc
#722 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 2:09 PM
Test Subject
#723 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 1:33 AM
It is one of my most recent sims at the moment.

#724 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 12:26 PM
Default Tried going Medieval in CAS

Bonus: him + Artie (Shrek the Third)

P.S. @osmo95 your realistic hair retextures are fascinating.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#725 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 1:20 PM
I made TS2-versions of the characters I played as in The Sims 2 Pets Gameboy Advance, and The Urbz Gameboy Advance.

His shirt being too dark and muted is more than weighed up by how amazed I was to stumble upon an outfit with pants and shoes in those colours.

I am Error.
Page 29 of 30