Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trunk of Poses - Filled With 40 New Poses! *With Pose List* (Updated)

by chasmchronicle Posted 21st Jun 2011 at 6:07 PM - Updated 19th May 2013 at 2:21 PM by SeeMyu : Added the regular Trunk of Poses

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 3:09 AM
Awesome job! Love it, such a cool idea
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 11:40 AM
I don't know why but I've downloaded these a few times and they're not showing up in the list. I've ran the dashboard and they don't show as conflicting.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dawn1
I don't know why but I've downloaded these a few times and they're not showing up in the list. I've ran the dashboard and they don't show as conflicting.

Did you download the correct one?
They show up in my list, and I don't think they conflict with any other pose lists.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 9:12 PM Last edited by dawn1 : 2nd Jul 2011 at 10:21 PM.
Yeah. I'll try again though. I've found a pose pack, on another site, that actually broke my game so it may have been that one that was making some things not work.

Yes it was that broken pack!!! Your poses show up now and a few others I was missing too!!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dawn1
Yeah. I'll try again though. I've found a pose pack, on another site, that actually broke my game so it may have been that one that was making some things not work.

Yes it was that broken pack!!! Your poses show up now and a few others I was missing too!!

Awesome!

Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 3:27 AM
i love these and was going to use the 'planking' one for someone floating downwards in the air but anyways it seems that this package screws my file up so has an error when opening my household yet when i remove the package it is fine. (i have other mods as well but only this one doesnt work)
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nessquik95
i love these and was going to use the 'planking' one for someone floating downwards in the air but anyways it seems that this package screws my file up so has an error when opening my household yet when i remove the package it is fine. (i have other mods as well but only this one doesnt work)

Hmm, I haven't had this error before. Like the previous post on here, it might be another pose pack. If not, try using the one without the list.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 2:53 AM
I cannot thank you ENOUGH for including a pose list!!!!!!!!!! It's such a hassle to write down then later try to remember and type in what each pose is. Not only that but these are AWESOME poses! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 9:20 AM
:)
Oh my gosh.. I :lovestruc the planking.. haha.. But i see where the brest alteration would effect it. Very nice! Props!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 4:00 PM
YES! You used one of my ideas... maybe more but I didn't count... >.< Thanks yas!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 5:45 PM
This is so nice! I love it! I tried it and it works perfectly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 8:11 AM
Awesome set! Great work :D:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 5:16 PM
Hehe! Planking =D Deffinitely Downloading Thanks!
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 2:36 PM
how can you make your Sim sit while they're posing?
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#40 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RaniiRainbow
how can you make your Sim sit while they're posing?

You type in the pose name, and then move them into the chair

Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simul8rReviews
You type in the pose name, and then move them into the chair

So when your sim is doing that pose, you just click on the chair en choose sit?
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 5:59 PM Last edited by SeeMyu : 21st Jun 2013 at 4:24 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by RaniiRainbow
So when your sim is doing that pose, you just click on the chair en choose sit?

No. As the instructions say in the overview page,
"-Step One:
Make sure Pose Player is installed into your Mods/Packages Folder
-Step Two:
Buy the Pose Player, and select 'Pose By Name' and enter one of the 40 pose names (Located below or on pictures) and click the 'check'
-Step Three:
Your sim should now be in the custom pose"

Then, use moveobjects to put them into the chair

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#43 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 3:30 AM
WOWZA, what a set!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 12:49 AM
Thank you! really helped with my story, the first pose pack I have ever downloded!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 2:45 AM
Thank you so much! I love the planking pose
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 2:05 AM
I had my latest Legacy on hold because I needed a good pose for the founder to hold while her statue was made for the front garden. I haven't looked at it in-game yet, but pose 18 looks like exactly the pose I wanted! Many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 2:40 PM
Thanks, these look amazing i can't wait until i finally figure out how to get poseplayer onto my game
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 8:39 PM
I laughed out loud when I saw the planking pose. These are great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 4:01 AM
Lol planking sims your argument is invalid XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 5:39 AM
It's not working in my game, none of these poses are working in my game and I don't know why, the pose player shows up but the poses don't can someone please answer my question :c I go to select a pose and sim just stands there, then i go to add pose from list and then all these poses show up that my sims has but i cant do...
Page 2 of 3