Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quadruplets / Quintuplets / Sextuplets (Updated!)

by pekesims Posted 9th Jan 2015 at 2:22 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2016 at 8:45 PM by pekesims : Added new flavour

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 5th May 2015 at 8:54 PM
I thought I had to restart my sims again cause it got screwed up. Are you telling me I am not the only one with the patch screwed up?!?! I already started redoing it >.<..... Oh well I needed to take mods and cc out I don't like anyway. Also I was wondering if you could do one where the odds are all the same....Like for the four babies it would all be 25% for 1, 25% for 2 and so on. Not sure if you could do it, like it would screw up the game. I just thought it be gun cause you would have no idea!! Also do a 5 baby version too. Maybe a 6 baby if possible. Thanks ahead of time!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#102 Old 18th May 2015 at 12:42 AM
UPDATED for the May 14/May 15 patch.

Also added a tutorial so you can make your own flavour.

If you still want me to make a flavour for you, please ask again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 18th May 2015 at 11:21 AM
Thank you for the update and the tutorial !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 21st May 2015 at 1:11 AM
Sosososos SO Happy you updated this. Thank you so much (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 25th May 2015 at 3:14 AM
This mod is cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 31st May 2015 at 3:15 AM
I enjoyed this mod. It was even more fun waiting to see how many babies would pop out. but mostly thank you for updating it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#107 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 4:33 PM
Thank you for updating this awesome mod
Test Subject
#108 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 12:44 AM
Can you download all of them at once? I know that you have to install them all separately. Don't know how to do this, very new to modding! Can I only download one if I just want to try out having twins?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#109 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thebookhole
Can you download all of them at once? I know that you have to install them all separately. Don't know how to do this, very new to modding! Can I only download one if I just want to try out having twins?

Each download has only a file... you can download as much as you want, but only 1 can be installed in your Mods folder.
Test Subject
#110 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 3:12 PM
SInce the most recent update with the new town, the mod has made it so i can't even play the game (which is a shame, because this is my favorite mod and i hate to have to not use it). It originally would just zoom in on the house that the family i was trying to load in was in, and then freeze leaving it so i would have to shut it down. After it stopped doing that, in game you would have no one in your family. It would make it so you wouldn't have a sim at all and you couldn't click on anything in the game. I checked my other mods with the game and none of them have any problems with the update. I also don't have any other baby-related mods, so i don't think that would be the case. I'm not sure if others are having this issue, but i would like to know. This isn't in any way to criticize what you're doing, i absolutely love the mod and definitely would not be able to ever make one myself xD I just figured i would reach out to let you know this is happening and to see if anyone would have some advice for it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#111 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kitkat1528
SInce the most recent update with the new town, the mod has made it so i can't even play the game (which is a shame, because this is my favorite mod and i hate to have to not use it). It originally would just zoom in on the house that the family i was trying to load in was in, and then freeze leaving it so i would have to shut it down. After it stopped doing that, in game you would have no one in your family. It would make it so you wouldn't have a sim at all and you couldn't click on anything in the game. I checked my other mods with the game and none of them have any problems with the update. I also don't have any other baby-related mods, so i don't think that would be the case. I'm not sure if others are having this issue, but i would like to know. This isn't in any way to criticize what you're doing, i absolutely love the mod and definitely would not be able to ever make one myself xD I just figured i would reach out to let you know this is happening and to see if anyone would have some advice for it

Don't worry, I appreciate your comment. It's the only way for me to know if there's any issue!
I re-checked the code and I can't find anything so... One question: do you have the last version of the mod? (v3) What you are describing started happening a couple of updates ago and the v3 should have solved that.
Test Subject
#112 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pekesims
Don't worry, I appreciate your comment. It's the only way for me to know if there's any issue!
I re-checked the code and I can't find anything so... One question: do you have the last version of the mod? (v3) What you are describing started happening a couple of updates ago and the v3 should have solved that.

I probably had an older version. I redownloaded it and now it's working fine Thank you so much for checking that and replying!
Test Subject
#113 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 4:57 PM
With this mod, my game isn't working properly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 12:59 AM
Oh my gosh I love this idea!! I always have heaps of kids so this will speed up the process so much!! Thankyou <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#115 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 6:34 AM
Works great! I love it! But even though the odds for sextuplets is only 8%, I've had the Landgraab family have sextuplets in 3 different saves! (I use MC's Command Center). Not an issue, just funny! :P
Test Subject
#116 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 10:03 AM
Can we get a patch for June and July? cause my family is invisible when ever I start up the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 1:55 AM
tu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:12 AM
Im just about to download this to make my sims game more realalistic (sorry if its misspelled)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 2:49 AM
Very nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 6:46 AM
love it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 3:08 AM
love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 11:52 PM
<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 11:31 PM
THANKS!!! I really appreciate the clear tuning instructions for noobs like me :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 1:19 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 1:04 PM
I had triplets the first pregnancy on the S4, got scared as shet, but found afterwards that was easier to raise three together than go through three separate pregnancies. Thanks for the mod, I sure my sims will enjoy lol
Page 5 of 8