Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 3rd May 2008 at 1:23 AM
Where is that?
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#52 Old 3rd May 2008 at 1:37 AM
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=282382

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th May 2008 at 5:59 PM
Sorry, this has nothing to do with this particular thread, but the other thread is locked. Does anyone know any other downloading program that you can use on here if you're not a Firefox user? (Besides WinRAR?) Thanks
Test Subject
#54 Old 14th May 2008 at 10:21 PM
We want qxpress back it is the best since The Sims 3 annocement.And .rar files doen't wrok fix it NOW! Or i can keep my $1000 Donation
Field Researcher
#55 Old 18th May 2008 at 3:13 PM
I have a problem with uploading!
First of all, when I finish attatching files to my post and click next, the page says "No CustomContent Detected." There is some. So, I type in all the content that's in the lot in the main text box, who created it, the link to get it at, and it's still rejected! Also, I think that all of the uploads to MTS2 should have RELAVANT NAMES. Something like "Etches&SketchesBellaSquaredRecolor.package" NOT "939282010320248439.package". One more thing. I think that all of the items uploaded should have who created it in the IN GAME description. If that makes sense.
Sorry I sound a little demanding, but I just want to upload my creations!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#56 Old 18th May 2008 at 4:04 PM
NickM, MTS2 does not and will not control what people name thier packages or what the tooltips are - that's left up to the individual creator to do.

I cannot help you with individual rejections in this thread - thats what Creator Issues is for.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#57 Old 18th May 2008 at 4:10 PM
sims2grandmaster - rar files work just fine, and we've explained how to use download managers to download many files at once, similar to Q-Xpress. This site has been running just fine without your $1000 donation, and your demanding attitude sure as heck ain't gonna get anything done. Nobody has EVER donated $1000 and I sure don't think anyone who acts like you have is going to do so, even if we did do what you've so delightfully demanded, without even a "please."

NickM406 - If you saw how many threads we reject in a day just for not following our basic quality standards and guidelines, you'd understand why requiring people to rename and tooltip everything properly would end up with almost -everything- being rejected. It'd be nice if people would rename/tag their stuff properly, and folks are encouraged to, but we can't require that they do so.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 8:37 PM
I must complain, were are the Q- Express links, I have been a member for years now! and have never found it so easy in using Q-express. I am not a genious in coputers therfore I need the easiest way out, I haven't been downloading for Months now because of this and I am going mad!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#59 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 12:46 AM
Download normally like everybody else. Thats what we have FAQs for you know.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Page 3 of 3