Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 6:23 AM
Default I made a group
I also made popcorn in a microwave

I'm bored
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
I made a group

It's beautiful.

Now gimme some popcorn.

Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 2:10 PM
*Stands behind Simsample in line.* Me too

What are we going to talk about in our lovely group?

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 2:49 PM
I don't know tbh

Here's some digital popcorn
Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 6:22 AM
Popcorn? I'm in! Anyone watch Scandal? The lead character is often relaxes at the end of the day in front of the tv with a large bowl of popcorn and a large glass of wine, usually alone. Popcorn is sometimes dinner here....

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 11:48 AM
Is that salted popcorn? Cos that's like the best thing ever. Also I have no self control when it comes to popcorn, especially the prepopped stuff from the supermarket that you smuggle into the cinema because cinema popcorn tastes like death.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 1:15 PM
I have a confession - I love cinema popcorn! I love it with its fake butter and all. Once, I dodged into a theater to buy the popcorn and then left without getting a ticket for the movie. When a movie is in the works that I know I'm going to see, I think, "There's popcorn in my future!" Nom, nom, nom.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 2:42 PM
Honestly it depends on what cinema we're talking about

I can think of one with stale popcorn and another with good popcorn

I mostly like popcorn for the unhealthy butter :D
Scholar
#9 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 10:15 PM
Pathé cinemas have manky popcorn. Its sad because an XL bucket of popcorn is a wonderful thing to have.

Edit: its also sad how this site does not recognise accents on letters