Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Phae's Phone Book- Look Up Neighbors' Numbers!

by Phaenoh Posted 17th Jun 2011 at 6:54 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2013 at 8:50 PM by Phaenoh

328 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 247 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 14
Instructor
THANKS POST
#26 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:51 PM
Thank you, it is a great idea.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 10:42 AM
Such a brilliant idea!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#28 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 11:08 AM
I'm another person who was watching the development process and waiting to see how it came out. Thanks so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 11:20 AM
This is so brilliant! Thank you so much for all your awesomeness (is that a word?).
Instructor
THANKS POST
#30 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 11:26 AM
Great! Now I don't have to cheat and summon sims if I want to build relationships. This is very helpful. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 11:40 AM
Thank you so much!!!! This is such a big help!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#32 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 12:40 PM
Awesome, this'll make it a lot easier for my 20 Loves LTW sims :p
Instructor
THANKS POST
#33 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 1:05 PM
Way beyond super cool! It's superfantabulous!!! Thanks so much for all the hard work to bring this to us.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#34 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 1:44 PM
Awesome! Much more realistic than the teleporter hacks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 2:31 PM
Thank you so much! Always thinking outside of the box!!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 2:51 PM
Awesome, just what I needed. Thanks ^_^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 2:55 PM
PHAE! You are so amazing, thank you for this! I always wondered why Maxis didn't add this feature for the regular neighborhoods when they put it in Uni.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 3:08 PM
Thank you! Now Shiloh's resident romeo can really get his groove on..
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 3:51 PM
genius. enough said.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 3:58 PM
YESH!
One more thing to make my game more real.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#41 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 4:00 PM
Ooooo - Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 4:22 PM
Brilliant! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 4:39 PM
OMG, where have you been my whole life? Thank you so much!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#44 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 4:59 PM
Neat - this looks useful. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 5:21 PM
GENIUS thanks so much
Test Subject
#46 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 8:25 PM
I'm really loving this telephone book. I had been using the Easy Phone but I love how this phone book shows their attraction without having to summon or invite them over to experience the attraction first. The only problem I'm having with this is that I keep getting error messages, and I keep hitting reset. It doesn't seem to affect anything. Nothing messes up with it or with any of the people in question. I just still get the random error messages even when I'm not having a sim use the book. This goes on morning, noon, and night Sim-time. I do not have Uni installed, could that be it? Or perhaps an incompatibility with the Easy Phone? Like I said, there's no damage. It's just that the error messages are really annoying.

But thanks for this! I'm really loving it otherwise, and I'm directing all my sims-playing friends to it! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 12:03 AM
Thank you so much! No more street-watching, hooray! :'D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 12:21 AM
Fabulous. Thank you!
Mad Poster
#49 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 12:33 AM
This is SO COOL! It's one of those things that really should have been part of the game to begin with. I mean, how realistic is it to have to wait for your cousin to walk past your house before you can get to know him?

Thank you!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#50 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amber_nightmyst
I'm really loving this telephone book. I had been using the Easy Phone but I love how this phone book shows their attraction without having to summon or invite them over to experience the attraction first. The only problem I'm having with this is that I keep getting error messages, and I keep hitting reset. It doesn't seem to affect anything. Nothing messes up with it or with any of the people in question. I just still get the random error messages even when I'm not having a sim use the book. This goes on morning, noon, and night Sim-time. I do not have Uni installed, could that be it? Or perhaps an incompatibility with the Easy Phone? Like I said, there's no damage. It's just that the error messages are really annoying.
First of all, thank you for reporting this. Secondly, why are you playing in debug mode? It wouldn't have anything to do with not having Uni. Try taking out your Easy Phone hack and see if the problem persists. If it does, remove all your other downloads. If you still get an error message with only my phone book installed, let me know what EPs you have. If your error messages stopped with Easy Phone I will put up a warning message. If that isn't the hack conflict and you do track it down I'd love to know what it was.

Thanks for all the great comments everyone! I missed you all so much when I was busy with school.
Page 2 of 14