Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 5:34 PM
Default Revisit the urbz website!
http://web.archive.org/web/20050212...index_flash.php

Ea took it down, but they have a fully usable version with most functions intact!
Login/register is down, along with the fansite kit. But music and everything else is intact!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 6:29 PM Last edited by Eternal Winter : 11th Jan 2013 at 6:49 PM.
Dude! This is fricking awesome :D

I just wish I could click on them and read their profiles. For instance I wish I could click on Bella Ciao and read her profile stuffs

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eternal Winter
Dude! This is fricking awesome :D

I just wish I could click on them and read their profiles. For instance I wish I could click on Bella Ciao and read her profile stuffs

I remember this site.
I also agree with you. You should be able to read about the characters in the game. For me, I'd read about Neo Flange

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 3:15 AM
I liked spraying Neo in the face lol. I don't know why, but he always seemed to be the hardest, he ALWAYS grabbed my spray can -.-" And I was like:

"HA! I am wearing glasses! BOOYA!"

>.> But it would be nice to read on them. I would read up on Scary Mary and Bella Ciao

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 12:15 PM
Sorry for bumping this, but I have a question! Is there any way to get the music that plays on that website? I've been looking for those songs for years and can't find them on the soundtrack or anything.