Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 4:55 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Custom Content Not Showing Up in Game
I've worked with CC before and never had a problem. But then my game stopped loading so I did a complete uninstall/reinstall and deleted all of my Custom Content so I could start fresh. My game loaded completely fine without any so I decided to add newly downloaded CC back into my game (package files only). But when I started my game back up, the sims 3 window stayed completely black and if I clicked on it would say "sims 3 is not responding"
So I took all the CC out and it loaded fine. Eventually I realized certain cc caused the game to not load, whereas other pieces worked fine.
Then I started it back up again and it loaded perfectly, unfortunatley none of my content showed up in game. Absolutely none of it.
I've tried everything I could find
  • Replaced the "mods" folder
  • Cleared Cache files
  • Used Delphy's Dashboard Cleaner
  • New Resource.cfg file
Not even the "no intro" mod works.
How do I fix this?