Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 8:13 AM
Default University Challenge
When you turned 18 your parents kicked you out with enough money to go to college. You decide to skip the classes and study at home because you don't want to see you're old classmates from high school. You soon discover though that this may be harder than you originally thought.....

NO CHEATS!! The goal of this challenge is to pass college without going to any classes EXCEPT finals. (You need to take finals to determine if you've finished the challenge.)
There will be three difficulties associated with this challenge:
EASY:
Your sim must have the Bookworm trait. To complete the challenge you need to complete ONE degree of your choice.
MEDIUM:
Your sim must have the Eccentric and Evil traits. To complete the challenge you need to complete the Science degree with an A.
HARD:
Your sim must have the Absent-Minded trait. To complete the challenge you need to complete the Business degree with an A and another degree of your choice with at least a B.

This challenge is possible you just have to use the tools given to you at college. Oh and you must also live in a Sorority or a Fraternity. Your sim can interact with other sims but I suggest studying for the final exam. Going to parties also deducts points.The only class I've decided you can go to is the lecture. Other than that, good luck and have fun with the challenge!

100 points for every level of difficulty you beat.
-10 points for every class you attend.
-5 points for every party you attend
-20 points for every exam you fail

If you do 1 level of difficulty you can get 100 points total.
If you do every difficulty you can earn 300 points total.

(Will be updated as needed)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 3:09 AM
I Really want to try this!